Chapter 21 - What now?

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

 

I went to Pie to ask for advise on what to do with Yam and it turns out I was able to know my real feelings. That was nerve wracking! what has gotten into me? All thanks to Pie's mom, if she didn't come home that time it will really be awkward. I'll think about Pie later.. I'll go talk to Yam. But I'll do that some other day, I still have my homework and a few subjects to attend tomorrow. And I want to rest!

 

3 days later.

After all my classes.

 

I called her and asked to meet up.

 

We are now at a bench in the University's garden it's at the back of the building so there's not much people here.

 

"It's very quiet here, shouldn't we have went to a cafe to eat?"

I nervously suggested.

 

She shook her head.

 

"I'm not really hungry, what is it that you want to tell me Kim?"

 

I can't read her expression, she's showing a blank space. She's trying her best to show her smile but I know she's sad deep inside. Now its even harder to let her know.

 

I was hesitating and don't know how to start. But she encouraged me.

 

"Don't worry Kim, I'm not a petty person. Just be honest to me, I prefer that than sugar coating things."

 

"I'm sorry Yam... Its just that I don' t feel the same way that you feel towards me. I like you.. But only as a friend."

 

She smiled bitterly. But managed to widen it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter