Chapter 17 - Bizarre

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

 

Pie continues to give me a cold shoulder and I can't blame her. I really wanted us to be the same as before, but it's not that easy. I wanted to spend time with Pie but she doesn't seem like she can get along with Yam. I mean she's a nice person but it is evident that she does not like Yam's presence.

 

It was just 4pm in the afternoon and I was lying on my bed, I feel restless, I kept on thinking about Pie.

 

" I can't take it anymore, I have to talk to her or I'll go crazy".

I told myself then I stand up and prepares to see Pie. My phone is ringing.... Its Yam, I did not answer it... "sorry Yam, not now."

 

As I get in their house, her mom was about to go outside to do some errand, she told me to head upstairs. There are no people in their house except her. I went outside her door and knocked.

 

No one's answering.. So I called onto her name.

 

"Pie, are you there?"

I shouted but still no one is answering.

"Hey Pieeeeeeeee" 

I shouted louder then I heard the sound of someone throwing something on the door.

 

"What do you want? Go home, I don't need you"

She shouted.

 

"Woah.. fierce girl eh?! what’s with the attitude Pie? your bestfriend is here wanting to see you. Please come out."

I waited for her reply.. but there’s none.. I tried waiting and sat placing my back againts the door. Out of boredom I knocked on her door then sang...

"Pie.. do you wanna build a snow man? come on let’s go and play. We used to be best buddies and now were not, I wish you could tell me why..."

 I shortened the song on purpose and place the lyrics with one another to match our current set up. (sorry Idina XD)

Then I heard her slap the door.

"Shut up!"

 

I got up and look at the door, hoping that she would open it. But she didn’t.

"Pie..... please talk to me. I can’t take that you're not talking to me. I miss you ! At least open this door.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter