Chapter 22 - Jealous?

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

 

That was a relief! I didn't expect that Yam would accept it easily! I don't know what will I do if not.. Geez, that girl even teased me a lot yesterday.

But I do hope she'll find someone who will love her dearly. Anyway, I should go find Pie I'm missing her already. Ohhmyyy what am I getting flusterred about thinking of her? You are such a teenager Kim! I scolded myself.

 

I went to her class and luckily it just ended. I waited outside her classroom. When she saw me, she just smiled a little and walked away. I followed her of course, what's with the cold attitude?!.

 

"Hey Pie! Where are you going? You seems in a rush! Can we have lunch together?"

I asked her.

 

"Sorry Kim, I have a lot of things to do, maybe next time. I'm going to the library to study."

She kept on walking.

 

"You should eat first, studying is better done when your stomach is full! And if you want I can also accompany you to the library we can be study buddy."

She's not stopping and she really walks fast, I'm exhausted so I held her arms for her to stop.

 

She stopped and looked at me.

 

"What?"

She looks somewhat angry.

"You're walking fast and I can't keep up!"

 

"Who told you to follow me? It's not my fault that you're slow."

Why is she acting this way?

 

"Are you mad at me?

She shoved my hand away.

 

"No!"

She said but her face says otherwise.

 

"Come on Pie, tell me what I did wrong this time?"

She kept shut. Great! How will I know if she won't tell me?! Ugggggh.

 

"Whatever I did, I'm really sorry Pie! So please let me study with you at least."

I said sincerely. Her face's expression became soft.

 

" Whatever, Just go and study with Yam. I'm sure it will be more fun!"

Then she went ahead and blended onto the crowd of students.I didn't follow her this time, she might become more annoyed with me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter