Broken Wings

Sing Me To Sleep

"Ouch, Noona!! Be careful, will you?"- Chanyeol said faking a painful expression.

"You could withstand a broken leg and not this? Stop overreacting, Yeol" -his sister snapped while cleaning a cut on his arm.

"And also you are werewolf."-she added.

"That doesn't mean it's not painful."-he replied without looking up from his phone.

"Ugh. Brother mine, no girl would ever want to be with you."- she said frustrated.

"if there were any left."- Baekhyun piped from the other corner of the room.

It was startling to see the eight werewolves still in high spirits after the massacre in Aloha. Now that they had returned back to Seoul, it felt more like a nightmare than reality.

"you two always like to prey on innocent human girls, don't you?"- Chanyeol's sister asked.

"Well, they are easier to flatter"- Baekhyun said smugly. Park Yoora rolled her eyes and walked away.

They were enjoying the warm weather in their summer house in Aloha when all hell broke loose. One of the rebel lightheist bands of aloha had attacked with full force. They didn't just attack the darktheists but also the humans. Many died as it was a surprise attack. The pact between the lightheists and the darktheists had become fragile in the last decade with the rebels of both the groups constantly fighting each other. But this time, the matters had gone too far as the darktheists in aloha had faced the biggest attack made by the lightheists .

In the fight, Suho's pack had managed to escape from aloha in time after rescuing as many people they could from the war. Aloha was completely destroyed now, with both the realms facing major losses.

Chanyeol eyed the fire burning in the crate. The headache was getting worse day by day and he had no idea what he was supposed to do. It was as if his intuition was preparing him for a change. He felt that he was missing something and he could not put his finger on it.

He would wake up at night, his heart beating fast, anticipating and waiting for something to happen. One day Kyungsoo had seen him sitting in the middle of the night, Chanyeol's clothes wet with his own sweat and his forehead burning with fever.

Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.....he hoped that all this chaos would end soon and that life would get back to normal. Little did he know that there is no turning back once the road is taken.



AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Dearest readers, i am sorry i didn't keep my promise of writing a bigger chapter but as you can see i am a really slow typer....so....u get it right?

but anyway don't give up on me yet... i plan to write the fantasies i have had ever since i learned about exo.

P.S. Aloha doesn't exist... its just a word meaning hello in hawaiian language. i thought the word sounded cool so i made up a place with it.