Hit

Sing Me To Sleep

CHANYEOL

. "so what do we do with her?"- Lay asked and all of them became serious.

"hand her to the guardians of course. She stole one of the elements. That's a big offense."- Chen said.

"don't you want to know why she did that, I mean it's not an easy job and there is no money because no one would buy it so why would she take such a big risk?"- chanyeol spoke up.

"yeah and the orb is one of the lower categories. She could have stolen the more important ones."- Sehun said.

" But it's not on us to decide . I still say that we hand her over to the jury. They will give her a trial."- Chen said, still holding his ground.

" But hyung.....it's fascinating, she didn't even break the glass, there was no key, and her body radiations could not be detected AND she destroyed the whole security system. Pretty talented, huh?"- kai said.

"we cannot trust the guardians anymore. If they were honest and not corrupt there wouldn't have been a war right now."- kyungsoo said, looking grave.

"they would probably kill her. She is a human....a different human at that. The heat sensors didn't work and she magically passed by the faerie guards. Clearly unusual and you know how the guardians react to something different."- baekhyun said, genuinely concerned.

"i think we should at least give her a chance. If she turns out to be a criminal, we turn her in and if she doesn't , we will see about that later ."- Xiumin offered.

"also we should return the orb to the vaults first"- sehun reminded them.

"well that's a pretty good idea. . I will go ask her some questions and we will see if she had any wrong intentions. It's a possibility that the rebels tried to get her to steal the orb for them , well who knows. Lay , you should get the truth serum ready." - suho decided after listening to them.

All of them approved and they returned back to their work.


 

 

PAT
Another guy came in to see her after she had washed herself and wore the clothes that guy called Sehun brought her along with the food.
He introduced himself as Suho. He had a warm smile and was very polite with her.
"so how come you have one of the precious elements in your backpack?"- he dropped the bomb suddenly.
Pat gulped. She couldn't tell him the truth. She wasn't ready yet to be thrown out again. So she decided to make up a story. She knew well enough that the drink he gave her before asking her questions was a truth serum but here's another amazing quality about her: potions didn't work on her. It was weird because humans are the most affected by magic and Pat was one of a kind ...she was mostly immune to magic ..that's why the heat sensors of the faeries never worked on her. so this time too....she didn't hesitate to lie to this guy.
" I didn't steal it....I mean I did but just because my life was in danger. I had my childhood in one of the villages so I am well trained in these stuffs....you know fighting and all. So one day, these masked men picked me up and threatened  to KILL my family....an old aunt and myself. And I didn't know what to do...they kept me captive for days without food and beat me up until I finally agreed to do it."- Pat finished her story and looked frightened, it was all part of her act.
"well what about the heat sensors. They didn't work. Why?"- suho asked after a moment of silence.
" I don't know . They made me drink some potion of sorts before sending me in."- Pat replied faking a confused look.

Before she could fathom the expression on Suho's face, the door opened.
Pat not only lost her train of thoughts- she lost all coordination.
He stood there, his green eyes shining with all intensity. Their gazes met and locked, sweeping her on a wave of emotions, she had never felt before.
What was it in this stranger, that Pat couldn't feel the world around her.
God, he was y. His black hair swept backwards. His full, red lips. His wild ,untamed look. Everything about him made her insides coil. His eyes held her with such force that she felt dizzy and hot, both at the same time.



Chanyeol
She was there. He could feel her strong aura radiating through the entire room. Chanyeol looked directly at the girl, that innocent yet seductive face.

He could see that her lips were almost blue, so dark was the blood pulsating in them.

Chanyeol felt his throat tighten, the shortness of breath, the flooding through his body of something - a mix of both , desire and insane possessiveness . He was at that moment ready to KILL anyone who touched this girl, who tried to claim her, take her away from him.
He wanted to own her as wildly as a beggar wants to own gold coins. The blood was surging through his body, pounding against the tips of his fingers . Her eyes were so intense and deep that chanyeol could no longer hold the gaze and had to look away.

"oh , chanyeol you are here. Any news?"- Suho asked.


"umm....yeah. The letters have been sent but they have already sent a messenger who is waiting to speak to you downstairs." - chanyeol said, relieved at finding his voice back.

He couldn't look at the girl. Looking at her made him want to take her right then and there, to mark her for all the world to know that no one could take her from him.
" okay...I will be there in a few seconds. You can take care of the paperwork, right?"- Suho asked, looking at him weirdly.
" sure. No problem...I will be going then."- he said and shut the door.
He leaned against the door and took a deep breath.

Inside, he could hear her speak. She had a beautiful voice.....soft and powerful at the same time. Chanyeol had never heard a sweeter music than her voice.

What was happening to him? Why was she making him feel that way.. They hadn't even spoken to each other...then why these feelings ?

This was the first time in his life, he was feeling this way. Her face had left a permanent print on his mind and chanyeol knew then that he couldn't erase it no matter how hard he tried.