Shadows

Pieces

“What?!” Changkyun asked confused.

“Let’s make a deal, I won’t tell anything and forever will keep your secret, like nothing have happened. But you should do everything I’ll ask you to.” Jooheon still talks with a teasing smirk, like he’s laughing at him, well probably because he is.

“So should I be your slave???” Changkyun can’t help and shouts loudly, forgetting that everyone is sleeping.

“Kind of.” Jooheon says with a snort. Even though Changkyun is weaker than him physically, he won’t let Jooheon win this game. Also he’s way smarter than Jooheon.

“Yea sure, but if you tell anyone, a n y o n e, doesn’t matter manager or who, then you will leave the show.” Changkyun attacks him back. What did he thought? You won’t beat Lim Changkyun in blackmailing, not in this life. After Changkyun says that Jooheon freezes, he wasn’t waiting for things to change this way. He thinks for a moment, but he can’t let go chance like this, he can easily ruin Changkyun’s life and make him leave the show, hell no he isn’t quitting this game.

“Deal.” Jooheon says and puts his hand out and Changkyun confidently gives him his hand too and they shake their hands. “And now our deal is sealed. Just know that I won’t go easy on you, oh how I’ll make you regret showing up here.” Jooheon says and simply smiles, like he said something nice to him, but it’s not easy to make Changkyun scared.

Let the game begin...

  Sun's going to rise soon, it’s still dark outside, but Changkyun’s woke up by a loud scream right in his ear, what makes him jump scared and almost fall off from the bed.

“Changkyun I got hungry make me some food.” Changkyun looks at him disbelief, he really can’t understand what’s happening, because he’s still half a sleep.

“What?” He asks sleepy, his brain can’t function normally yet.

“I said I’m hungry, make me some food.” Changkyun rolls on the other side to take his phone, he looks at the screen.

“Are you kidding me? It’s 4am.” Changkyun grunts, carves for his soft pillow and warm blanket and to go back to his dreamland.

“So what? I’m hungry.”Jooheon says seriously. Like who on the earth will wake up on 4am to eat? Right Lee Jooheon.
“What about diets?
“What about anemia?” Changkyun groans, as he lost this round, he slowly sist up from his bed and walks downstairs, almost stumbling and falling on the floor.

“F**k this f**king stairs, whose the f**king idea it was to make bunk beds?!” Changkyun forgets that Jooheon is still here and doesn’t even bother to shut up his dirty mouth. Jooheon takes a few seconds before he can totally analyze that the boy standing in front of him is the same guy who always is quiet and doesn’t even dare to look into his eyes. Soon after Changkyun sees elder’s blank expression and awkwardly clears his throat. “I’ll go make some sandwich…” He says quietly and leaves the room.

Jooheon sits down on his bed, still can’t really understand what just happened. Anyways, it’s just start of his game. But he really was hungry, but was too lazy to make food by his own, so he used his chance. He waits patiently for like 10 minutes, before Changkyun walks back with a plate in his hand.

“Here.” He gives him the plate and is ready to lie in his bed again, when mouthful Jooheon points on him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Changkyun looks at him, already standing on the stairs.

“I did what you asked, I did a really good and eatable sandwich. And now I’m going to sleep.” He says leans up to lie on the bed, when Jooheon speaks again.

“You know Kihyun asked me to wash the dishes and you know what kind of person Kihyun is.” Changkyun just stares at him for a while, breath in, breath out Changkyun, you can do this, you will stand him for a little longer and then you’ll debut. Changkyun doesn’t say anything or even complain, he just walks out from the room.

“No fun.” Jooheon mumbles and lies on the bed, thinking about other things he can make Changkyun to do. But first, he should think about some reason what immediately will kick Changkyun out. But he prefers to sleep, after eating he always feels sleepy. That’s why he curls into his warm blanket and closes his eyes. And it doesn’t even take few minutes before he falls asleep. While Changkyun is in the kitchen washing all the dishes. It was a mess. Not like a little mess. A MESS. More like a big trashcan. Boys literally put plates with food still on it. Changkyun's on the edge of throwing up, he takes a deep breath and continues what he was doing. But he completely loses sense of time, when he checks the clock it’s already 6am and it means that boys will wake up in a half hour. What the hell? Changkyun quickly walks into his room to sleep even for 30 minutes. He lies in his bed quietly and falls asleep immediately. But sleep comes out definitely longer than a half hour.....

“Changkyun wake up! We’re late!” He hears Kihyun shouting from the other side of the door. He looks at the phone, he almost slept 1 hour? He walks out and boys are already dressed up.

“Changkyun we don’t have a time for eating anymore, we’re going.” Kihyun says and walks out with other boys. So he should starve or what? Changkyun looks blankly, because he’s sleepy and plus hungry. It’s not good. He thinks, but still walks out from the dorm quickly. Maybe Changkyun’s visuals aren’t on point, but today he looks just terrible. A huge black circles under his eyes, because he didn’t sleep normally, he’s hungry, feels dizzy, and sits lifeless on the chair and misses half of the talk what judges are saying.

“Hey Changkyun!” Giriboy shouts at him. 

“H-Huh?” He asks confused and lost. Giriboy sighs, this guy from the start didn’t like Changkyun, well pfft like everyone else? Even judges hated him. Wow great.

“Be more attentive, please?” He says coldly and quickly continues his speech. But Changkyun feels dizzy. He just like nobody else needs to sleep, if his hemoglobin rage is again low. He needs to sleep and eat and he didn’t do any of this today. And without even realizing he falls asleep right on the table. After few minutes a strong hit on his head wakes him up.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K CHANGKYUN?!” Giriboy shouts at him. “If my talk is that boring for you, you can leave right now!” He says without even lowering his voice a bit.

“N-No it’s not like this!” Changkyun shudders, but Giriboy is still looking at him madly.

“I SAID GET THE F**K OUT FROM HERE!” He once again shouts at him, Changkyun is lost in words, he doesn’t know how to react, his eyes nervously look at the each corner of the room, before he meets Jooheon’s face. He’s smiling. For the first time all the emotions fill Changkyun’s dark black eyes, which always were same, lifeless. Why are you doing this to me? Changkyun glances at Jooheon at the last time before standing up from his seat. His breath hitches into his throat when he sees all this judging eyes on him, he again feels like he’s in high school and in the outside of the door bullies are waiting for him to kick the s**t out of his already dead body. Changkyun walks out from the room, he knows that no one is standing outside. Everything this is in the past, he forgot everything, buried deep into his mind where even he couldn’t reach anymore, but maybe it’s true that you can’t run away from your past. He then hears how Giriboy continues his talk. He sighs and slides down on the wall to calm down and don’t let emotions control him again. He doesn’t have any feelings anymore, he’s dead, he erased each emotions in himself, killed every butterfly inside him, he can’t feel anything anymore. He’s just breathing. He’s dead. Because every alive part of him was f***ed up, f***ed up till the end. And he isn’t going to let anybody to f**k him up, not anymore. 

I wanted to make this story more realistic, but still decided to add my imagination, hope it didn't come out stupid. And please comment if you like this story *^* ♥