Deal

Pieces

  Boys had day off, so they could rest for one day and Changkyun was really happy after hearing this news, because he could leave boys and this hell even for few hours. He was getting off when suddenly a little ball hit him on back head.

“Oh sorry I didn’t do it on purpose.” Minhyuk says in playful tone, it’s not hard for Changkyun to understand that it was on purpose and Minhyuk knows it too.

“It’s okay.” Changkyun says quietly and hears giggles from behind. What immature guys… He thinks and sighs. But then Minhyuk approaches him.

“Are you really don’t gonna react on anything?” Minhyuk says with really annoying smirk plastered on his face. Changkyun just glances at him in not-amused-face and quickly leaves the house. He finally can breathe again. Even if he won’t do anything today, he really can rest from all of this stress and finally he's able to stay with himself for a while. He doesn’t know where he’s heading to, but he decides to just walk. He walks far away from the dorm. He puts his hands in the pocket to check how much money does he has. Hmmm it will be enough for a day. He finally can smile again. He deeply breaths in and enjoys every second of being like this. He takes his phone and deals the number.

“Hyung can you meet up with me?” He says in the happiest voice, which other trainees will probably will never hear from him…

  Meanwhile boys are resting in the house. Seokwon and Yoonho decided to go to park and Yoonho begged like one hour to others to join them, but sadly everyone is too lazy and tired, they just want to fall on their beds and don’t stand up for whole day. And this is what they really are doing.

“Let’s do something…” Minhyuk murmurs through the pillow.

“No.” Everyone says in choir.

“You guys are no fun.” Minhyuk whines.

“Ah, I’m hungry…” Wonho rubs his tummy and glances at Kihyun, who gets his hint.

“No, I’m not going to make a ramen Wonho.” He says in annoyed tone.

“Please?”

“No.”

“Pretty please?”

“A big no.”

“Pretty please and plus 10,000 won?” Kihyun sighs and stands up from the sofa.

“You’re such an a**!” Wonho playfully hits the younger.

“Do you want ramen or not?” 

“I mean sweet Kihyun, you’re such a sweet person, who I really love and adore as a friend~” Wonho never forgets to add his big and warm smile, which makes Kihyun throw up.

“Then make for all of us Kihyun!!” Jooheon shouts from the other room.

“I’m your chef or what?” Kihyun is now really annoyed, he kicks Wonho, who still lies on the floor. “Get your a** up and help me!” Wonho starts to whine and bang his legs like a little kid, his behavior is really impossible to stand sometimes. “Wonho I’m not joking!” Kihyun says, now with his kitchen knife in his hand, so Wonho gives up, accepting the fact that his aegyo didn’t work this time.

  Changkyun sits in a little and cozy café, waiting for someone. After waiting for almost 20 minutes he becomes inpatient, because he doesn’t really have too much time. But finally some tall guy walks in.

“Hyung!” Changkyun shouts and jumps from the chair.

“Kkukkungie~” Taehyuk runs to the younger and tightly hugs, almost breaking his neck. Changkyun was always contacted to Nu’bility members as much as he could, because they were his only friends here and he really loved them. They sat on their sits, ignoring the fact that now everyone was looking at them suspiciously. Talk starts as usual for a people who haven’t seen each other for a while. Soon after their orders come too.

“How’s the situation between you and trainees?” Taehyuk asks and drinks a coffee. Changkyun’s smile freezes on his face.

“So you’re watching it?” He asks quietly, doesn’t want to think about trainees for a while.

“Of course, others watch too. So everything's bad tright?” Changkyun nods. “I watched all the episodes and I’m sure that you’ll make it. And about trainees, someday they will accept you don’t worry, they will need it. Team will need it. Group won’t survive without a teamwork right? So don’t stress yourself too much.” He says and gives Changkyun the warmest smile and it calms Changkyun a bit, hearing that not only he thinks this way makes him feel better. He smiles backs and nods. No matter how trashy others are acting he still believes that they will make it. “Are you taking a good care of your health? Is your hemoglobin rage normal?” Taehyuk adds and Changkyun nods. “I’m glad then.” He says and smiles again.

“I wish we could debut together, I still feel bad that only I managed to have another chance for debut…” Changkyun says. They were really close, always taking a good care about Changkyun, Nu’bility was like a family for him and it really affected on him when they disbanded.

“We’re happy for you Changkyun. No one had so much desire to be a musician like you, so it’s fair that you have another chance for archiving your dream.” Changkyun nods.

  Time flies too quickly and Changkyun already should go back to the dorm, where he really doesn’t want to go. They walk out from the café, Changkyun sighs, remembering that he should deal with trainees again and then looks at Taehyuk.

“I should go now… See you soon.” Changkyun hugs him and Taehyuk few times hits him on the shoulder.

“Take care okay? And don’t give a damn about those stupid trainees!” Taehyuk says before walking away and Changkyun with a smile nods, but when Taehyuk turns around his smile immediately fades away. Seeing with trainees is the last thing he wants. He hopes that they already are sleeping. Dorm isn’t very far away so he easily can walk back, also he wants to have last calming walk.

  On the way back he feels a bit dizzy. It’s strange he thinks, he’s sure that he’s hemoglobin rage is normal. He manages to walk to dorm, but now he feels dizzier, everything starts to turn around. He holds on the wall and barely manages to walk in without fainting. It’s quiet in the dorm, luckily everyone sleeps. Changkyun hardly stands his feet on the ground. He searches for sofa, but it’s too dark there.

“I thought you would run away and don’t comeback. I see you really don’t have a pride.” Suddenly someone speaks, but Changkyun is too dizzy to tell apart which trainee it is. Sofa probably is already close, but Changkyun held himself for too long. He falls on the floor lifeless, with a loud thud. On the sound Jooheon gets scared, because he thinks it’s a ghost or something, so he takes his phone to use as a flash and sees Changkyun lying on the floor.

“What the hell?” He walks to boy, who is still in sense, but really can’t stand. “What’s wrong with you? Are you drunk?” Jooheon asks and flashes on his face, making Changkyun flinch. He can’t even recognize his face normally, everything turns around and it almost makes Changkyun throw up. Changkyun squeezes his eyes. “Hey answer me!” Jooheon shakes him rudely, making Changkyun almost shout to leave him alone. But it comes out as weak “Stop shaking me.”

After few minutes Changkyun feels a bit better, he barely stands up from the floor, his legs are still shaking and then heavily falls on the sofa.

“What’s just happened?” Jooheon asks with a frown. Changkyun really doesn’t want to tell him that he has anemia, because he doesn’t trust him. He lied when he was asked if he has some kind of illness on audition, so chances are really big that he will be kicked out because of it. But Jooheon understands before Changkyun could even think about some kind of lie. “Are you sick or something?” Now there is no turning back.

“I have anemia…” Changkyun quietly says.

“I thought only girls have it?” Jooheon asks.

“It’s just rare in boys…But please don’t tell anybody.” Changkyun whole this time looks at Jooheon to understand even for a bit what is this boys is thinking. But Jooheon looks at him with stoned face, without any expression on it.

“Why shouldn’t I?” He asks seriously. “Isn’t it better for me? They probably will kick you out after hearing that you’re sick. No one needs weak s**t in the group.” Changkyun frowns and looks at him disbelief, his rudeness is already crossing all the lines. But Changkyun still manages to stay calm and discuss it like a normal people do, not like a rabid dogs who only know how to bark and bite.

“I will do anything you ask.” Changkyun says in serious low tone. And then Jooheon smirks, obviously really likes his offer.

“Anything?” He re-asks him, still with that annoying smirk on his face, Changkyun knows that if he accepts, it probably will end badly only for himself, but at least he will shut him up.

“Yes.” He says, with a confident voice.

“Then let's make a deal.” Jooheon says and Changkyun’s already regretting every part of it.

“What?!”

So I wrote second chapter too ^^ Hope you'll like and enjoy reading it ♥ And thank you very much for subscribes *~* ♥