Fear

Pieces

“Did something wrong between you and Hoseok?” Kihyun asks Hyungwon, who is standing right beside him, helping with cleaning dishes. Hyungwon, who is drying clean plates with a towel, stops rubbing the plate for a second.

  It was already very late, but no one was at the house yet, only Hyungwon, who decided to stay in dorm to have more time to sleep. And he was going to fall asleep, when he hears rough sound of closing door, seemed like someone took it off and surprised Hyungwon jumps from the bed.

“Who is this?” He shouts, soon after Hoseok stumbles into his room, drunk. Very drunk. He hiccups and smiles at him.

“Ah my favorite dongsang~” He sing songs and jumps on poor Hyungwon, almost crashing all of his ribs. Terrible smell of alcohol makes Hyungwon cringe.

“Hyung you’re too drunk, go to sleep.” He says and tries to shove off Wonho from his body, but for some reason Wonho gets angry. Well he always was terrible at holding his alcohol.

“NO! I’m perf-perfectly fine! I’m perfect!” He murmurs into Hyungwon’s neck and Hyungwon understands, something is wrong with him. “I’m perfect…” He repeats. “It’s not my fault that some b**ch couldn’t appreciate my perfection…” And then it hits him.

“Did Chanmi-“ But Wonho didn’t let him end what he was going ask.

“YES SHE DID CHEAT ON ME.” Hyungwon doesn’t know how to respond on this, he awkwardly lies with Wonho on top of him.

“I’m sorry bro, I don’t know what to say really, she seemed a nice girl…”

“Am I not enough?” Wonho looks up suddenly and stares at Hyungwon. What kind of question is this? Hyungwon looks at his friend dumbfounded.

“What do you mean?” But then he asks quietly. Wonho leans closer.

“I’m perfect boyfriend material, I’m romantic, loyal, flirty, funny and good at s*x…..”But he stops in the middle of the sentence suddenly and stares at Hyungwon weirdly. Really weirdly. He gives a quick glance at his plump pink lips. WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS ATHMOSPHERE IN THE ROOM?? Hyungwon really starts to panic but before he could speak, Wonho’s lips are on his. WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL? But when Wonho’s hot tongue slips into he squeezes his eyes, can’t believe that this is happening for real. He’s kissing with his bandmate? With his best friend? How did everything changed this way, he was just going to sleep, how did everything this happened?

Well he always had a little crush on his friend. You will drool only looking at his toned body no matter what gender you are, but Wonho also has soft and easy going personality, so Hyungwon found really difficult to not look at his friend ‘a bit differently’ but he only limited with quick glances and bro friendship. So what now? YOLO or YONO? Hyungwon softens his squeezed eyes and decides to use this chance…Damn this will be a long night and he already knows how he will regret this in the morning.

“Nothing.” Hyungwon answers quietly and puts now dry plate on the table. Kihyun sighs and decides to not bother younger one anymore.

“Hyungwon there you are! I was searching you whole day.” Wonho shouts and Hyungwon turns to his direction, Wonho runs to him with a big smile on his face. “I was going to club and wonder if-“But suddenly Hyungwon’s phone buzzes.

“Wait a sec…” Hyungwon takes answers the call. “Oh hey Jeonghan!” Hyungwon happily shouts. Again him? Wonho rolls his eyes and waits when Hyungwon ends talking. After 5 minutes Hyungwon puts phone in his pocket again. “I need to go, Jeonghan invited me at his new bar” Hyungwon says and quickly walks away, leaving Wonho alone. Wonho’s happy few moments ago expression darkens.

“Seriously what’s wrong between you two idiots?” Kihyun asks from the kitchen who was watching this scene from afar.

“Hey, in your opinion, is he ignoring me?” Wonho looks at Kihyun.

“Yes.”

“You could lie to make me feel a bit better you know?”

“I’m straightforward.”
“Bye.”Wonho walks into his room and heavily falls on the bed. What’s wrong with this brat? We didn’t fight or something, why did he changed so suddenly? He ruffles his hair aggressively and decides to sleep and think talk about it with Hyungwon tomorrow.

  Sun went down below the horizon and sky became dark again. Boys already showered and went to their beds to sleep for few hours, but some of them couldn’t make himself fall asleep. Terrible headache wasn’t letting Changkyun sleep already for days, it was eating him from inside, he never felt so much pain in his life and he had broken almost every bone. But luckily he had some headache pills, which probably wasn’t helping at all. He crawls down from his bed to get some water and drink this damn pills again. He walks into the kitchen like a zombie and leans on the table. He’s so exhausted. His body is exhausted and starving himself isn’t helping at all. He had eating disorder again. But he didn’t care. He grips on the table, because he feels dizzy and he’s so hungry, but he can’t eat right now, it’s too late to eat. But then he hears someone’s steps coming closer to him, so he turns around.

“OH MY GOD!” Jooheon screams almost like a little 5 years old girl and holds onto his chest. “I thought you was ghost!” he breaths in and out few times, before walking to sink and pouring water for himself too. Changkyun decides to return into the room, but then Jooheon speaks again. “Are you sure you’re healthy? You look like a walking dead.” Changkyun turns his head a bit to look at him.

“Yeah pretty fine.” He says and walks away.

  Day starts as usual, Changkyun stays in bed for more 5-10 minutes, before putting his hoodie on. Before he walks out from the room he sees his reflection in the mirror and stares at his body. Still not enough. He thinks and continues staring at his body, but someone opens the door and Changkyun goes down on the earth again.

“Eat, we’re going out soon.” Kihyun says and Changkyun nods and gives himself a last glance, before walking away. For breakfast Kihyun didn’t had too much time so he made simple sandwiches. Changkyun stares at it before removing bread and eating only salad. But no one notices it. As always. And then they go for practice.

“Changkyun you keep missing the steps!” Wonho shouts and turns off music once again. Changkyun scolds himself in his mind, why can’t he do it right even for once? They’re practicing already 4 hours and everyone is exhausted, but they should keep dance because Changkyun keep messing the choreography, which should be perfectly perfect in few months.

“Sorry…” He doesn’t know what else to say, Wonho is ready to turn music on again, but Shownu suggests something else.

“Let’s take a break.” Wonho frowns and looks at him.

“But we didn’t make any improvement yet and debut is in May! What are asking me to do when members still can’t remember dance moves?!” Wonho raises his voice.

“We all know dance moves Hoseok, but I’m tired and everyone is tired, look at Minhyuk, he can’t move his legs properly anymore.” Shownu still is so calm.

“But I’m leader here.” Wonho clenches his jaw and Shownu can’t help and sigh, because Wonho being too stubborn.

“So you should take care of member’s health.” Wonho decides to stop and do how Shownu is saying.

Finally, they’re back to home, Wonho is sulking like a little kid and tries to be angry at Shownu, but everyone knows that he will forget this little and unnecessary incident really quickly. And Kihyun decides to do chores and wash clothes, making Jooheon by force to help him. Changkyun lies down on the bed and closes his eyes. Again this headache. His head hurts 24/7. Pain didn’t stop even for a second. And he starts to get angry. Why pills aren’t helping?! He jumps from his bed and decides to give this pills last try and drinks few of them. And then lies on the bed again. But soon after he feels sick and dizzy. He always was feeling weak and dizzy, but now he can’t even move his arms. Everything becomes blurry in his eyes. He tries to stand from his bed, but instead he falls down on the floor. He tries to stand up, but he just can’t move his legs. Changkyun really tries to not pass out right now. What the actual f**k is happening to me??? He crawls to the table where he keeps his pills, maybe it has expired and that’s why he feels like his on the edge of his life and going to die soon. He takes bottle and tries to read what is written on it. Oh my god no… It was this psychotropic pills. Really strong psychotropic pills, which actually can kill you if you drink too much and Changkyun drank almost whole bottle…

Kihyun and Jooheon were putting clothes in washing machine by a color.

“Jooheon are you colorblind or what? I told you to put dark ones in this machine!” Kihyun scolds him and Jooheon rolls his eyes.

“Okay sorry sorry! I’ll be more careful from now on!” Kihyun inhales and shakes his head, he wonders how he managed to stop himself from killing this little s**t.

“Give me that Changkyun’s jacket.” Kihyun puts his hand out and Jooheon gives him Changkyun’s gray jacket. And when Kihyun is ready to put it in the washing machine he notice blood stains on it and looks at Jooheon concerned, who looks at the jacket too. It has huge dried blood spots on it. Room becomes silent suddenly. They both realize how did they come, but they don’t want to believe in it.

“No, he wouldn’t do such a thing right?” Kihyun asks, Jooheon would say yes but then he remembers something Changkyun said before “No, I’m painting lines with my pencil to stop myself from cutting.”

“Actually he could…” Jooheon almost whispers and room becomes dead silenced again.

“I’ll go talk to him right now.” Kihyun says and walks with this jacket in his hand.

Changkyun doesn’t know what to do, he’s so scared. For the first time he’s scared that he will die. But not because he’s afraid that he will disappear from everyone’s memory and there will be no one who will miss him or cry for him. He'll broke his promise if he will die now. He wants to shout for help but he can’t. He barely moves his legs and manages to walk out from the room without falling. And in his hand he’s holding his bottle of pills for dear life. He sees someone’s shoulder and weakly calls out.

“Hyung…” he puts hand on his shoulder and clenches his fingers into his skin to hold himself even for a bit. Right at that time Kihyun and Jooheon walk into the room too and see really pale Changkyun holding onto Shownu.

“Changkyun-ah!” Kihyun shouts and they run to them as fast as they can. Shownu quickly looks behind when someone grabs him by his shoulder and sees Changkyun. He doesn’t even have a time to ask what’s wrong when Changkyun with all of his power he has left, blurts out. “I-I did something really stupid...” before his skin becomes gray and eyes roll back and he falls down on the floor senseless. And bottle slips from his hand and pills spill all over the room.

I’M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO MUCH, I’M REALLY REALLY SORRYY, I’M SO BAD OH MY GOD, BUT THIS WON’T HAPPEN ANYMORE, THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I’M UPDATING SOOO LATE. I’M SORRY T-T

But I’m also so thankful to you guys, I can’t believe I reached 121 subscribes and 3000+ reads. Oh my god???? Thank you SO much for encouraging and supporting me, even when I couldn’t update. And I’m again sorry for making you wait so much, I see so many comments asking me to update soon and I feel so bad T-T Also I see new readers too and I’m so happy and thankful for you guys too, I’m really really happy that people enjoying this story :’) I will write more good chapters and this story will be really big so get ready ;) Also as you see I decided to write about other ships too. Hyungwon and Wonho, Shownu and Minhyuk, because in the end of the chapters I only write about Jooheon and Changkyun, but I want this story to be about whole group. So please keep reading and enjoying this story