And The Story Begins

Pieces

  Is it joke right? Jooheon deepens his gaze on new trainee, who now sits in front of him. He doesn’t even listen what K.Will is saying anymore, he just stares at new kid with the most heart piercing eyes. He clenches his jaw, trying hard to not yell and put this restaurant upside down. But his eyes never leave Changkyun, he looks at him the way he bits his upper lip, probably nervous, and maybe slightly scared, what he hardly tried to hide. K.Will goes out and leaves boys in uncomfortable silence. Suddenly there is no air to breath and room seems smaller than it was. Now not only Jooheon, everyone stares at Changkyun, just like him, saying nothing, just eating him with his eyes and probably killing 50 times in their mind. Changkyun doesn’t know where to look or how to act, that’s why he drops his head down, not wanting to deal with boys gaze. He knew it would be hard, he knew that something like this would happen, but he thought he was ready for it, but he was wrong. So wrong. He wants to hide or just stand and walk away. He doesn’t know what to do, he’s lost. Does he should to try to be friends with them? Or just hide into his comfort zone and lock himself from everyone. He already feels sick from this heavy gaze on him. He prefers stay quiet. Time will show how to act. Maybe. He hopes.

“You came at the worst timing. We really can’t greet you with open arms.” Suddenly Kihyun speaks, but without even looking at him, he tries to continue eating, but his appetite is fully gone. Changkyun's really taken a back after hearing this, what the hell he should answer on this? So he just nods and quietly murmuring ‘I know’ Then Minhyuk’s forced cough follows, but he never forgets to add “ah I feel sick” hinting to Changkyun successfully, because he glances at him, he knows that it’s directed to him, he makes Minhyuk feel sick. Boys stay like this for a while, scrubbing their food or just staring at younger. Then they go back to dorm, when they walk in no one even looks at Changkyun, so he just stands there, he doesn’t know this house, he doesn’t know where to go or is he even allowed to even breath around them. Then he hears voices coming from the guest room, so he walks to there, it’s not hard to understand about who trainees are talking about, Changkyun just stands behind the wall, hearing every single word they say, then he sighs deeply, shakes his head and walks away. And boys probably heard him, because voices stop talking. Changkyun curses in his mind, but soon after Kihyun shows up, rudely saying to walk into the room, where he by himself never comes back. What’s the matter walking into the room, if everyone leaves in blink of an eye? He stays with Yoonho, who is on the edge of hysteria, he talks to him with clenched jaw, probably controlling himself to not jump on and beat him. But Changkyun must get used to everything this, because it will be much worser in future. He waits until it’s late when everyone will fall asleep, to walk into his room quietly, so he will avoid those hateful gazes from the others. He lies into his bed and breaths out heavily, like his soul leaves him. He has never been a person who will talk to you first. He has never been too social, but he can get along with people easily, but he just can’t make a first move. He just need somebody to speak to him so he will catch up on it. He could talk about his feelings, but who cares? Boys obviously hate him and not even thinking to be friends with him. What he would do if he was on their place? He thinks, but before he can realize, he falls asleep.  

  In the morning he wakes up by himself, but wants to stay in his bed for a while, he greatly feels a hard gaze on him, but tries to brush it off and continue sleeping. Jooheon stares at him as he was animal in zoo or something, he stares at every part of his face, he squeezes his eyes a bit when Changkyun breaths out peacefully. His eyes trail all over him. And it makes him feel annoyed. Only looking at him makes him annoyed. Anger starts to boil in him again, he really wish he could kill him right now, right there, but he stays calm and only kills him in his mind. Changkyun sighs, warm breath waves on Jooheon’s face. He feels so many emotions at once that he may burst in any second. Then suddenly gun walks in and sees the way his friend looks at new trainee. He sighs, probably angry too that it wasn’t just another stupid joke and this guy now sleeps in Minkyun’s bed, like nothing have happened.

“How long are you gonna look at him?” He asks Jooheon and changkyun hardly tries to act that he still sleeps.

“How long is for killing a person?” Jooheon just asks, but with way too serious tone.

“Probably too long.” Gun bitterly laughs.

“Maybe it’s worth it…” Jooheon says and then breaths out, finally leaves Changkyun from his gaze.

“Come one wake him up, we should go already.” Gun says and leaves the room.

I hate him so much, every part of him Jooheon thinks and quickly puts his hands on Changkyun’s arms and shakes him rudely.

“Wake up!” He says harshly and shakes him more. Changkyun slowly opens his eyes (as he was sleeping) and his eyes meets Jooheon’s. They look at each other like this for a second, Changkyun can read all the hate in his eyes, but Jooheon couldn’t read anything in younger’s black eyes and it makes him more annoyed. But then Jooheon leaves the room, Changkyun slowly gets up and goes down from his bed. He puts his hoodie and pants, then walks out. Boys already ended eating and left a little amount of food for him in the boiler and it’s the only thing he’s glad for right now.

“Eat quickly we should go.” Kihyun greets him in the kitchen. And mouthful Changkyun nods in agreement. Kihyun throws a cold face at him before leaving the room. Changkyun breaths out and continues to eat. He quickly finishes, because food was not that much and no one would wait for him. He rushes out, knowing that this day will be the probably the longest in his entire life. 

So here's the first chapter, hope it's not very lame? I hope it’s not very boring. I also did poster for this story, but sadly I can’t upload it, tomorrow I will try again ;-----;