Chapter two

Please don't let me go

Saturday: I haven't been able to write in my journal for a few days because of schoolwork. I finally get a break! The whole day I just walked around and I also learned that Jungkook is my neighbor. He sat there in the window, staring at me, until I waved then he sank back into his room. He's a strange person but not bad.

Sunday: I was sitting on the bus stop at the end of the road this morning, waiting for my new friend Jungkook to show up so we could go to the mall. I actually got him to come! How timid and cute he is! The whole time he talked about his hyung and what his hyung liked and hyung hyung hyung. When I got home eomma said that I need to stop hanging out with my boyfriend and do my homework and the dishes. I feel as though Jungkook is a little brother... why does my mom make assumptions? 

Tuesday: yesterday I didn't have any time to write. Besides homework, I was too shaky to do just about anything. I was sitting at the bus stop when I felt someone brush against my shoulder. I looked over and there was a boy... around my age, but shorter than me, with blond hair. I said hello and I said I haven't seen him around and asked if he goes to my school. He didn't answer but he took my hand in his and whispered, I couldn't hear what he said, but his eyes were red and full of tears. He spoke to me as if he has choking and begged me to help him, then he disappeared and I realized I had fallen asleep on the bench.