Chapter eight

Please don't let me go
Saturday: this is my last entry because eomma and appa said that this was getting out of hand. I'm trying not to cry. They put a bible in my room and Yoongi refuses to come in. I've gotten cold at night. I threw the bible away and appa beat me until I bled in front of eomma and my dong saeng. I wish they would die. I wish they would leave Yoongi and I alone. Taehyung and I went out with Yoongi and I bought food. Tae asked why I have bruises and cuts on me and I couldn't say anything. I didn't want any drama. He said he understands, that his parents beat him too. Did he read my mind? I wouldn't be surprised. Nothing in this town surprises me anymore. I feel like the devil himself created this town, and placed every freak and tortured soul and evil beast here, including me. Appa beats me every night and every morning. He locks me in my room. Does anyone know what it's like? What it's like to be beaten and torn apart by your own parent? And eomma just watches! Appa tells my sister to spend the day at her friend's house so she doesn't have to see what evil her brother has become. I guess that's smart. I can't even handle what I've become. Yoongi has abandoned me. I still can't believe my parents leave me alone with sharp objects. I spend hours of the night bloodletting to help sooth the pain.