Chapter 4

Please don't let me go

Monday: it's getting worse. I can't concentrate on school. I can't sleep. I feel his hands on me, I can hear him crying. Jungkook hasn't been at school for at least a week. "They left me", "they let me go" Yoongi whispers in my ear. I look like a fool at school. Constant nosebleeds. I find hairs everywhere, not in the usual places, but it seems they grow out of the walls, out of my books, I'll wake up with handfuls of blond hair. I know it's Yoongi. He won't let me be. 

Wednesday: I was coming out of my room this morning and I could hear someone in the kitchen though my family was still asleep. I went in to see Yoongi, his face in his hands, then he looked at me, "don't you love me Namjoon?" I do love him. I've started looking forward to his midnight visits, I look forward to feeling his cold little hands wrap around me and to feel his face in my neck. I must have scared him when I turned around because his eyes were bigger than usual. I do love him so much. This boy who visits me is the only person who understands me, who talks to me.

Thursday: I asked him about where is Jungkook and he looked sad. He said they left him. I noticed the moving truck in their yard this morning. Jungkook was looking at me, or maybe at his brother. I couldn't tell. 

Sunday: my parents read my journal. They took me to therapy. I don't need it. I promised Jungkook that I'd treat his hyung good and I'm not going to fall for their "imaginary friend" thing. I know I must sound crazy. 

I'm not am I?