Chapter 3

Please don't let me go

Friday: I haven't stopped thinking about the boy at the bus stop. I asked Jungkook about him and he stopped and said his name is Yoongi. Yoongi is apparently a local legend, that if you fall asleep outside a boy will visit you and ask you to save him. It's creepy... 

 

But the fact that jungkook referred to him as hyung was even more creepy. 

 

Saturday: Jungkook said he wants to go to the mall again. We went earlier and when I was in the bathroom I heard crying in the stalls. Quite chilling... 

Sunday: I could have sworn someone crawled into my bed last night. I have only a sister but there's no reason she should crawl into my bed. Their cold hands wrapped around my waist and I could hear them sobbing when they pressed their face into my back. By this time I was sweating and shaking and when I reached back I could feel nothing, as though they had vanished into thin air. I told my family and they said I was dreaming, but it was too real.

Monday: the same thing happened to me last night as it did the night before, only this time they didn't vanish when I touched them. I slowly turned around to meet their crying face, and Yoongi was laying there, holding his face in his hands... sobbing "please don't let me go". I didn't know whether to scream or to cry at that moment but I know for sure it wasn't a dream. 

Wednesday: Yoongi has visited me for the last few nights, and I was sure by now it's just a strange recurring dream, until jungkook informed me that his hyung says he loves visiting me and how I'm the only person who will care for his dong saeng and him. What does this mean?