Chapter six

Please don't let me go

Friday: Yoongi held on to the hem of my shirt the whole school day. I don't mind. He's sweet and cute and I love it when he's there. My therapist demanded I tell him who Yoongi is because my parents heard me talk to him and told him. I said nothing. The midnight visits have become midnight cuddles and I love playing with his little hands. Nothing much has been happening lately except eomma yelled at me today for breaking a plate. It wasn't me who broke the plate, Yoongi threw it because appa said that I need to stop with my imaginary friends.

Saturday: I really miss Jungkook. I've began to go to the mall myself, occasionally hearing crying or feeling my shirt being tugged on. 

Sunday: Yoongi has gotten so comfortable with me that last night he visited me in the shower! At least he's stopped throwing soap...

Monday: Every day that Yoongi shows himself to me he gets clearer and clearer. Last night I could feel him breathing when I was holding him. I'm ashamed to say I wanted to kiss him, but appa says it's not right for a boy to want to kiss another boy. I guess I'm going to have to have ever more therapy. 

Tuesday: my parents read my journal again and I swear appa stood in my doorway until two just to make sure I wasn't touching myself. 

Wednesday: my parents said I'm becoming more detached. I know that Yoongi's had a great impact on my life but when was I really "attached" to my parents anyways?

Saturday: nothing interesting but Yoongi kissed me for about three minutes straight. Ahh that's so nice. Appa was wrong about how it's not right to kiss boys. It was loving and I'm glad my first kiss was Yoongi.