Chapter seven

Please don't let me go

monday: my sister said today that the kids in her class are werewolves. She's so silly!.

Tuesday: Yoongi and I built a snowman today. I got a new cat and I swear she can see Yoongi. Whenever he's in the room she hisses and runs. Our midnight cuddles have gotten warmer and Yoongi has gotten more lovable. I wish he wasn't dead...

Wednesday: Yoongi sat on my lap and kissed me while I was doing homework. He's so cat like! Appa brought me to therapy again and I had to tell him lies about Yoongi. 

Friday: I met a new boy today named Taehyung . He said that he can see Yoongi. Yoongi seems to be uncomfortable around him. 

Monday: I did homework all weekend. I had to go to the doctor today because of an eye infection and Yoongi almost scared the doctor out of her pants. Yoongi touched me last night in ways I shouldn't talk about but it felt so good. I only hope the noises I made didn't alarm the others. 

Wednesday: appa said it's bad that I claim to be in love with Yoongi for two reasons. First, Yoongi isn't real. Second, I shouldn't like a boy. I don't care what he says. I love Yoongi and if he doesn't like it, he shouldn't read my journal anyway. Appa said not to touch myself.