Chapter 10

Please don't let me go

Saturday: Yoongi's idea was so good. We can all just end ourselves so we can be together forever. Forever he says, until our souls get gray and we float away into the afterlife. Then we can get married, he said. Then we can be together forever. Then we'll never have to worry about anything, no other people. Just Taehyung, Jungkook, me and Yoongi all together forever. I can't wait. 

 

 

an extra paper is stuck in the back of the journal, investigating his suicide.

 

Park Jimin investigating Kim Namjoon's suicide case

Notes: Neighbors and individuals who knew Namjoon say he became obsessed with a boy named Yoongi as a teenager and was beaten by his father. Locals say Yoongi was a young man who was and was talked into suicide by his brother and brother's boyfriend, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, both being brought in for interrogation tomorrow. 

 

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 23

Family: all dead except his sister. She'll be brought in for questioning. 

Details: 5' 11" Korean male found washed up by the river. Witnesses say Namjoon was obsessed with his three friends and always had his journal with him. Before his death he was quiet, found talking to himself, scratching his head a lot. We searched Namjoon's hotel room and found no personal belongings or clues as to what actually happened to him. 

I'm suspecting the trauma of being abused was a part of this incident. I will look into it more in the following weeks.

Perhaps only Namjoon will know what really happened.