#3 Jealousy (Part 1)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Jealousy (Part 1)

 

 Dating a girl was difficult.

 Being a girl and dating a girl was more difficult.

 Being a girl, dating a pretty girl was even more difficult.

 Being a girl, dating a pretty girl who had a lot of pretty classmates (boys and girls) was extremely difficult.

 Being a girl, dating a pretty girl who had a lot of pretty classmates and was a music idol with lots of fans fantasizing about dating them... Now that was another level of difficult.

  Take Momo as an example.

  There she was, waiting outside the maknae's school inside the group's van. She wanted to surprise her girlfriend.

  But Dahyun, being the social butterfly she was, was making her way to the van while talking to some guys. Guys as in boys.

 Momo tried to ignore it, because really, it was school. School was to learn, but also to make friends. Besides what kind of girlfriend would she be if she didn't give Dahyun her space and actually allowed her to socialize with her school mates?

 With that in mind, Momo stared out of the window. She saw Dahyun laughing. A guy leaned over Dahyun's left side, next to her ear. He seemed to be whispering something. Momo could of sworn she saw Dahyun blushing.

 The van's door opened and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got inside.

"Hello unnie!" The girls greeted.

"Hey there, how was school?" She answered trying to look away from Dahyun.

"Good" Tzuyu answered.

"Dahyun unnie takes too long!" Chaeyoung complained after a few seconds.

 Momo laughed, Mina didn't lie when she said the girl's temper was as short as her height.

"What is she doing?" Tzuyu asked.

"I saw her talking with that boy from earlier, the one who we saw at lunch break?"

"Ahh, ok, ok" Lunch break? Earlier? What? Momo looked at them but said nothing.

 Classmate. She was talking to a classmate.

 Five more minutes passed and Dahyun was still not coming, she was now typing something on her phone. The guy kept talking to her.

"Girls can someone look for Dahyun? We have to go" their manager asked, trying not to sound rude but making the urge evident.

 Before either of the maknaes could speak, Momo raised her hand.

"I'll go" She walked out of the van.

And made her way to Dahyun.

"That's Momo from Twice?"

"Yes, she's so hot!" "

Aah right, some members study here right?"

 Momo ignored the little mumbling that was now surrounding her and reached Dahyun.

"Hi" she said politely to the other students.

"Moguri~!" Dahyun's face lighted up.

 She hugged her girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" The younger girl asked confused.

"Well I was waiting for you in the van, but manager oppa told us to hurry you up" she smiled.

"Ooh, I'm sorry" she smiled cutely.

 She said bye to her classmates and walked to the van with Momo at her side. They sat next to each other and closed the door.

"What took you so long?" Chaeyoung asked.

 Dahyun opened her eyes, a little surprised.

"Uhm... Someone was asking me something"

 Momo eyed her. That was a really ambiguous answer.

"That boy from before?" Tzuyu asked curiously from the middle seats.

"Yup" Dahyun answered before staring outside the window.

 Momo frowned but said nothing. She was supposed to be the mature one, she wasn't going to make an scene. Besides their manager was in the front seat.

 She stayed quiet.

 It was a long ride home so the girls got comfortable. Chaeyoung rested her head on the seatbelt and typed on her phone, probably texting Mina. Tzuyu plugged in her earphones and stared outside. From time to time she grabbed her phone and typed on it, probably texting Sana. Dahyun stared out the window silently, allowing an awkward silence to fill the air. Momo was bitting her lip in order to keep herself quiet. She really wanted to ask who that guy was, but didn't feel like she had the right to do so.

 She stared at Dahyun silently.

 Dahyun felt eyes on her and glanced to her girlfriend. She smiled.

"How was your day unnie?"

 Momo nodded.

"Fine" she answered quietly.

 Dahyun was going to ask why the sudden coldness, but opted otherwise, she was probably tired from practices.

 Dahyun looked at the sit, searching for Momo's hand, but it was on her lap. She saw how she nervously played with her fingers. That was a little weird. Momo was usually very chill and hardly ever got nervous. The only exception maybe being when they had to perform.

"Moguri~~ You okay?" She asked staring at said girl.

 Momo nodded and smiled casually.

"Yup, I'm just tired"

 Dahyun smiled and scooted closer to Momo. She quickly kissed her cheek before laying her head on the girl's shoulder. Momo smiled a little. She put her arms around Dahyun, bringing closer to her, and kissed the top of her head.

 They stayed the whole ride like that, Dahyun felt asleep right away and Momo gave up on trying to make sure their manager wasn't watching and closed her eyes. She was about to doze off when Chaeyoung voice woke her up completely.

"Finally!" They had arrived.

 Momo woke Dahyun up softly. The younger girl started grunting until she saw Momo. She smiled and gladly woke up.

"I'm so hungry!" Tzuyu said before walking inside their house, followed by Chaeyoung, Momo and Dahyun.

 They were now laying down on Momo's bed. The older girl was really tired from practise before and Dahyun from school. They had managed to convince Jeongyeon to distract Nayeon long enough for them to sneak into the room.

"If she founds out, she's going to kill me and I'm going to come back and kill you both!" She treated with a smile.

 Dahyun's hand was hugging Momo's waist. Her head rested on Momo's making the later laugh.

"Is my head comfortable?"

"Yup"

"More than the pillow?" She laughed.

"Yup" Momo laughed again.

"Pabo"

"Your pabo"

 Momo sighed.

"Yup" she held Dahyun's hands and closed her eyes.

 'SHOW ME YOUR BAPSAE, BAPSAE, BAPSAE, BAPSAE, BAPSE-'

"Crap, sorry~~" Dahyun untangled herself from her girlfriend and reached for her phone.

"What on Earth?" Momo asked laughing.

"It's the text's ringtone" she explain embarrassed.

"I don't wanna know what is you call's ringtone then" Momo smiled.

 Dahyun stuck her tongue out playfully at Momo who was now sitting down before answering the text.

"Who is it?" The japanese girl asked casually.

"Oh, just someone from school"

 Momo nodded.

 She laid on her bed again and closed her eyes. She heard Dahyun giggle. She would have smiled at that, if it wasn't for the fact that she sure that boy was texting her.

 Damn it.

"Dahyunnie~~" Momo pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter