#15 A Little Misunderstanding (Part 3)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little Misunderstanding Part 3

 

 Jeongyeon was seriously worried about her girlfriend's mental health. Mina was on the same path with her own girlfriend.

 Both, Chaeyoung and Nayeon, had been extremly paranoic lately. 

 Whenever Jihyo was on her phone, Nayeon made sure to either sit as close to her as she could or be quiet enough to sneak behind her back so she could spy on her conversations.

 Chaeyoung, to Mina's dislike, had been chatting an extra amount of time with Somi. Facetime or KakaoTalk, the girl seemed to never run out of talking topics, and Somi being the energetic kid she was, surely didn't get bored of talking. 

 It was driving both, Jeongyeon and Mina crazy.

 But that was not the end. It was just the beginning.

 Jeongyeon could only roll her eyes as she watched her girlfriend negotiate with Sana and Momo. As if they needed another member involved in this madness!

"I'll convince Manager oppa to let you take Tzuyu-yah and Dahyun-ah out anywhere you want, if you can get any information about Jihyo-yah and Somi-yah, got it?"

 Momo looked at Sana, Sana looked back. They blinked, then looked back at Nayeon.

"I can take Tzuyu-yah out now if I want to" Sana said.

 Momo nodded.

"It's nothing new, Dahyunnie and I go to the park all the time" She added.

 Sana glanced at her, then back at Nayeon and nodded.

"Ne, you'll have to do better than that unnie" Sana said cutely, with a innocent smile, her chin now resting on her hand.

 Momo nodded and did the same while smiling brightly.

 Nayeon groaned.

"I'll pay for it?" She offered.

 Sana closed an eye, she was considering the idea.

 Momo on the other hand, didn't feel satisfied.

"Aniyo, that's not good enough" 

 Sana sat up straight and nodded.

"You know how much yelling we'll get from Jihyo-yah if she founds out?" Sana said, worried.

"Ne! She'll attack us with her leader-yelling-power!" Momo whined.

 Sana nodded.

 Nayeon stared at them in disbelief. Why was she even trying?

 She sighed. There was only one last thing she had in mind. She was going to put all the cards on the table.

"Momo-yah, I'll get Jeongyeon-ah out of your room for two days and Sana-yah, I'll make Chaeyoung-ah sleep outside the maknaes' room, how about that?" 

 Sana glanced at Momo. Momo glanced at Sana. They blinked.

 Both glanced back at Nayeon. They nodded.

 Nayeon smiled mischievously. Jeongyeon groaned and grabbed her hair. Not only were Sana and Momo, the clumsiest and dumbest girls on Earth involved in her girlfriend's craziness, she was also have to give her room for two days. Two freaking days!

----------o----------

 Mina wondered what the heck was wrong with her girlfriend. They were literally alone. Literally. 

 Sana and Tzuyu were out on a double date with Momo and Dahyun, they were going to the arcade. Make it a triple date because Nayeon and Jeongyeon were going too, but according to them, they were going to do "their own thing", so it probably didn't count as a triple date. And Jihyo was out somewhere with Somi, probably the arcade since Nayeon had insisted so freaking much on going there right after Jihyo stepped out of the dorm.

 Mina couldn't understand how, even if Somi was supposed to be with Jihyo at the moment, she still managed to text Chaeyoung. They were texting nonstop!

 She groaned and walked to her room. She opened her laptop and put on her earphones. 

Video games was it then! 

 Who needed a girlfriend when she could just stay in bed, gaming while listening music. It couldn't get any better.

 Exept maybe if Chaeyoung was right next to her, cuddling by her side while she explained what some of the basics of the game. Chaeyoung pointing at the screen and making questions about the most tiny details. Chaeyoung smiling at her. Chaeyoung's adorable dimple. Chaeyoung's kisses on her cheek when she passed a mission. Chaeyoung's lips when she turned to look at her.

 She cursed internally.

 Damn phones.

 She kept on clicking on her mouse. At least she could let everything out with the final boss on the mission.

 Once it was dead, Mina groaned. She made sure to save the game before exiting. Once her desktop was showing, she switched off her laptop and unplugged her earphones before standing up and leaving her laptop on her shelve.

 She turned around, layed on bed, grabbed her phone and plugged her earphones once again. She went through her Melon library until she found a proper song.

 Hopefully the chill beat and soft melodic voice of the singer will calm her down, and maybe even make her fall asleep.

 She closed her eyes after ten minutes, the song had already changed. Twenty minutes later she was listening an even more calmed ballad. 

 She was about to doze off when a weight on her matress woke her up. She frowned, eyes still closed.

 Suddendly she felt her right earphone being pulled off. She frowned even more and opened her left eye.

 Chaeyoung smiled at her, dimple showing.

 Mina groaned and put her earphone back on.

 Now it wasn't one, but both earphones Chaeyoung pulled away.

 Mina groaned once again, eyes closed.

"What?" She mumbled, annoyed.

 Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Unnie, are you tired?"

 Mina hummed. She wasn't exactly tired, but after twenty minutes of slow and relaxing music she did feel sleepy.

 Chaeyoung looked at her, almost apologizing with her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't want to disturb your sleep" she said sheepishly.

 Mina sighed.

 Chaeyoung's body was about to leave the bed when Mina grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

"Be my pillow?" Mina whispered, embarrassed.

 Chaeyoung blushed, she was thankful Mina was facing her back and she couldn't see her tomato-like cheeks.

 Mina's arms quickly wrapped around Chaeyoung's waist, not waiting for an answer. Not like she needed one, if Chaeyoung was still next to her it meant she didn't mind it or else she would have said something. She always did.

"Unnie" Chaeyoung said softly turning around in Mina's arms.

 Mina stared at her expectantly.

"I'm sorry"

 Mina raised an eyebrow, confused.

"You know for-" Chaeyoung sighed "I guess I've wasting way too much time on something that isn't as important as you..." 

 Mina froze.

"Unnie?"

 Mina blinked.

"Mina unnie?"

 Mina smiled. Chaeyoung smiled back.

"Wha-" 

 Mina's lips interrupted her. She didn't mind.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina whispered softly, almost confidentially.

 Chaeyoung hummed, curios.

 Mina breathed in and out. She pulled Chaeyoung even closer to her body.

 She stared at her, straight in the eye.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I-"

"We are home!" Nayeon yelled loudly.

 Mina cursed internally. She felt Chaeyoung's jump of surprise on her arms.

 She wanted to say it, but not in this situation, she didn't want it to be rushed.

 In order to cheer herself up, she leaned forward and captured Chayoung's lips once again.

 Chaeyoung sighed softly in happiness.

"Aigoo, at least close the door!" Sana yelled in surprise.

 Chaeyoung pulled away, scared to death.

 Mina laughed at her girlfriend's reaction.

"Don't laugh!" Chaeyoung whined, hitting Mina's shoulder "I thought it was Nayeon unnie!"

 Mina laughed even louder.

--------o--------

"What brought you guys back so quickly?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Nayeon unnie didn't find Jihyo-yah and Somi-yah, which by the way, turns out it was the only reason for our date, mind you" Jeongyeon said bitterly.

 Nayeon turned to look at her.

"That's not true!" She pouted and walked over her girlfriend "Yah!" She whined and pulled on Jeongyeon's sleeve.

 Jeongyeon groaned. She turned around and looked at Nayeon. Puffed cheeks, pout and those eyes that drove her crazy, she couldn't stay mad at her.

 She sighed.

"You are impossible" 

 Nayeon smiled and gave Jeongyeon's cheek a quick peck.

"What about you two?" Mina asked Sana.

 Sana looked at her with guilty eyes and blushed cheeks.

 She laughed nerviously.

"I was actually hoping me and...you know, could spend some time alone" Sana whispered in fast Japanese.

 Mina blushed.

"Oh"

"So, Momo unnie and Dahyun unnie are both in the arcade?" Chaeyoung asked.

 Tzuyu shooked her head.

"They left, something about Dahyun unnie wanting to take Momo unnie to eat jokbal, I think"

 Chaeyoung smiled knowingly and nodded.

"What have you two been doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter