- I -

I'll sing for you
 

BIP BIP BIP...!

 

 

That noise...

 

 

BIP BIP BIP...!

 

 

What's the hell... That gets on my nerves..!

 

I opened painfully my eyes and turn back to extinguish the source of this incessant uproar.

 

- ing alarm clock...

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

- ...Hun.

 

- ..........................................

 
 

- SEHUN!

 

- ..........................................

 
 

- DAMMIT SEHUN! You'll end up putting us late!

 

I opened my eyes abruptly to realize that Luhan was standing next to my bed, and he was obviously trying to wake me up since a while...

Wait a minute! "Wake me up"? But my alarm clock had bells on 6h30 and I remembered...

WOW! 7h20?! Seriously??

 

- Made it! Do you emerge? Hurry up, slacker! We must be at the agency in less than one hour!

- Ah! Er... yeah! I'll rush! I'll join you downstairs!

 

Luhan leaves me alone and fifteen minutes later, I was washed, dressed and my hair's style was done! Record broke!

When I went down, a familiar brouhaha welcomed me. We lived at twelve in a dormitory. At the beginning, I had some difficulties with this situation, I'm not someone who gets friendly easily. But now, the others was like my own family.

 

- Ah! Sehun! shouted Chen when he saw me.

- Fail. My last name is Oh.

- What?

- Uh never mind... Crappy joke.

 

He looked at me with wide open eyes and started to laugh. He informed me that's the others was already in the vans and they waited after me.

 

- However, be discreet today. Suho is really hopping mad because of you...

- Yeah I guess... Thank you bro'!

 

We left each on our side and finally, I hit the road with Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and... holly crap... Suho. He glanced at me with dark eyes before checked his watch and sighed desperately. He hate to be late and today, it was all my fault. And the manager get told off to him...

 

- I'm really sorry, hyung...

 

No answer.

 

- Suho...

 

I sighed  and finally sat near to my best friend, who took advantage to tease me. Luhan is the kind of person who is in great shape as soon as the sun is rising. Not me.

Ultra talkative, he started to tell me his dream in every details. Gosh... I think I've switched off after the flying ponies race... However, I always pretended to be attentive, I didn't want to hurt him.

From time to time, I glanced to the others occupants of the vehicle. Baekhyun and Chanyeol started a contest of silly jokes, punctuated by their booming laughs. Suho continued to stress and sighed at most the minutes passed. As for Lay, I couldn't determine if he was sleeping with his eyes open or not...

The day will be really lengthy...

 
 

~○○○~

 

 

 

 

 

- HEY GUYS! TWO NEWS TRAINEES HAVE JUST ARRIVED! THEY ARE REALLY REALLY HOT! yelled Baekhyun when he came back from the cafeteria, his arms filled with food.

With a wave of a magic wand, the boy hold the attention of the group. Not only, he came back with the holy of holies but, on top of that, he had gossips!

 

- Where? Where?? screamed Chanyeol, so excited with this new.

- What do you mean with "hot"? asked Luhan. Extremely cute or extremely y?

- Calm down Chan! hmmm.. If I say.. both?

 

A hubbub of thunder broke the air, each of us wanting more details. Only Tao and me wasn't interested. The panda don't give a stuff and looked at his phone, searching the last creations of Gucci. As for me, I wanted to wait a little. I wanted to see these girls with my own eyes before dreaming like my friends.

Our lunch ended in a overexcited atmosphere and each of us returned at our activities. Chanyeol and Lay started to work on a new song, Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Luhan was gone to work their singing in another room, Suho and Kris were with the producers, Tao and me.. well... we were too lazy to work right now and Kai was training on the new choreography near of us.

Suddenly, his voice broke the sleepiness of the room.

 

- I'm sure... They will fall in love with Luhan.

- Who? Asked Tao.

- Well, the news girls!

- News girls??

- My god... Tao you're very discouraging... The two news very hot trainees. Baek' ran into they earlier. We've talked about a lot at lunch!

- Oh really?

- Why did you say that, Kai? I asked my friend before a war starts between the two and my strategy worked.

- Because, it's always like that. The girls are always attracted by him. I don't understand why he's still single...

 

 

"Because I'm waiting to fall in love"

 

The luhan's voice resonated in my head. A few days ago, we had a conversation and I asked to him the same question.

 

"when I'll find a person who was capable to make my heart beating faster with only a look, when I'll have butterflies in my  stomach just by brushing her, when finally I'll be happy just with her  presence, I'll do my best for dating with this person."

 

 

- He didn't found the good one yet.

- Ah? But he's going to miss the opportunities if he wait like that.

- I know but he's...

 

- SEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

 

Speak on the devil, and he shall appear. Luhan came hurtling in the room, yelling after me.

 

- Sehunnie, it's tiiiiiime! I came to catch you because I'm sure you've forgot the fact that you're mine tonight.

- That I.. WHAT?!

- Omo! You hid that to us guys! replied Tao, suddenly interested by the conversation.

- Yeaaah! Give us more details! outbids kai.

- YAAAH! There are nothing between us, erts!

- Guys, you've wrong! laughed the deer. I've  committed to making sure that our dear maknae is on the top  the day of the concert. And for that, we need to work harder. So, Sehun is stuck with me every nights until he succeeds. Isn't it my dear?

- Er....

 

 

I groaned deeply. it... I've completely forgot... When I said that my day will be so lengthy.

 
 
 
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello it's Arcaelle! The story is not really thrilling right now, but it will change in the future :D

If you found any mistakes, please tell me ^^

See ya for the next chapter!