- IV -

I'll sing for you

 

[I've never saw him like that... He was beaming and his eyes was full of softness.

I have a bad feeling. Why my chest is hurting me? I was frustrated...no?

- Sehun...

Why I feel that I wouldn't like his words?

- Sehun.. I think I'm in love.]

~○○○~

 
 

Pain. Devastation. That's how I felt after hearing his words. My heart was hurting. A lot. Why goodness ?! I should to be happy for him. He finally found « the one »... However, I had the impression that my world crashed down.

 

Maybe I'm... No, he's a boy.

I think, I'm just afraid to lose him.

 

Yes...

 

I had to make a weird face because Luhan was staring at me with anxiety. I had to react, Quickly. It was necessary. I didn't want that my friend imagine things. I kept my pain as far as I could and I smiled.

 

- What do you mean ? You « think » ?

 

- Well... I've never felt this before. I've already had feelings for a girl, but it was particularly a ual attraction. Now.. It's different.

 

Ouch... A thorn came sticking in my heart. A little. Insidious. I had to be masochist because I asked him to continue.

 

- And... why it's different now ?

 

- Everything. As soon as I saw her, my heart was beating faster. The silly smiles, clammy hands... I can't stop thinking about her, and when I know that I will see her again, my bully tense and a huge pleasure invade me. But, you must already knowing all this symptoms. You had so much girlfriends in the past…

 

No, I never felt feelings like this before.

 
 
 

I'm a liar.

 
 
 

- Aha ! No, nobody have succeeded. I never fell in love.

 
 

I'm a flaming liar.

 
 

- Oh... Sorry, I was thinking... It's a little sad... But when you will find this person, you will it know !

- Yeah, I'll see. And.. if we were going to celebrate your crush ? With bubble tea ?

 

Good diversion.

 

- Ok ! I think that, never again, I will deprive you of the pleasure to drink this kind of hard stuff ! You're a real junkie !

- If I could inject myself with intravenous, trust me, I will do it !

 

We bursted at laugh and while walking, I've wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

Like any buddies.

This simple contact gave me an electric shock in all my body and I prayed that Luhan hadn't noticed anything.

 

- Sehun, I'm glad you've came back to me. Really. You can't imagine how much our moments had missed me!

 

- You missed me too Lu'.

 

- You know... When you're in a bad mood, you can talk with me. I'm here for that too. Not only for fun. Hunnie... you're very important for me. I don't like knowing you unhappy.

 

- You're very important for me too, Lu-ge.

 

More than you expect.

 

My glance has drifted slowly at him and I itemized the face that attracted me so much. His fine features that made him look like a girl, his mouth who's illuminated when he smiled, his beautiful hazels eyes who's hoovered me up when they crossed mine's.

No lies anymore.

I'm totally in love with my best friend.

 

~○○○~

 
 
 
 

- SEHUN ! OVER HERE !

 

I've turned my head in every directions to finally find Luhan who's did me big signs. While I was at the counter to order our drinks, he succeeded to unearth a place. A real miracle with all the peoples here. And strangely, nobody recognized us.

 

- AWESOME ! You got a place !

 

I putted the drinks on the table and sat in front of him. I didn't know how to deal with this situation but since I accepted the obviousness, that's a weight off. Well... It was still weird. I've never imagined falling in love with a boy. Even less with him. I sensed that I will be hurting when he will talk about this girl but, by hiding my feelings, I could stay myself in his presence. I won't behaved like a stupid boy anymore.

 

- My gooooooood! Bubble tea is paradise!

 

- Junkie.

 

- 'Not my fault. The taste is so good! And you? You're totally addicted to chicken. A real stomach on legs while you're so skinny.

 

- YAH! I'm not skinny and I'M NOT A STOMACH ON LEGS! And you still owe me hamburgers...

- See, You have hollow legs!

 

I've started to laugh very hard in front of his outraged face. My little deer, you aren't credible...

Suddenly, I saw him stiffen on his chair. He blushed and he began to turn his straw nervously in his glass.

 

- Er... Are you ok? What's going on?

 

- Soo ok…

 

- What "Sook ok"?

 

- She just behind us. But she didn't saw us yet. Sehuuuuun, what do I have to do?!

 

Perfect... Maybe she's blind? Please, god!

 

- Well... Er... I don't kn..

- Luhan ?

 

HOLY ! Do you hate me up above, right ?

 

- So...Soo ok ? W..What are you doing here ?

 

She make my life a misery. What else ? Stupid question, dude.

 

- I came here to meet a friend but she's not here yet.

- Do you want to join us ?

 

What ?!

 

- With pleasure !! If I don't disturb you…

 

You do. A lot.

 

- Of course, you don't ! Let me introduce you to Sehun, my best friend.

 

At these words, I turned in her direction. Finally, I will see how my rival looks like.

 

............................

 

Okay.... Baekhyun didn't exaggerated. This girl was unbelievably pretty. She was perfect... Luhan devoured her with his eyes and my chest started to hurting me again. It was the first time as I saw at him this glance and I was dreadfully jealous.

 

- Nice to meet you ! I'm Sook ok !

- I know. Nice to meet you.

 

Hypocrite. I hate you.

 

She sat down next to Luhan while smiling at him and, at this time, I believed that he will collapse. A talk started between they. I didn't want to participate. I'm a stupid guy, I know. But I was angry. And horribly jealous. I was focused on my friend. He was beaming. His eyes sparkled and whenever I heard his crystallin laugh, it was one more arrow in my heart.

They are in their own bubble, laughing to jokes of each others. Their eyes attached together.

They've completely forgot me.

 

Luhan forgot me.

 

I couldn't support that anymore. I think, if I stayed here one more a minute, I will explode. I curtly stood up and without warnings, I ran towards the exit.

 

I need to breathe ! It's hurting !

 

I heard Luhan screaming my name but I kept running. Faster. Further away. To ease this pain who's will make me mad.

 
 
 

So it's that being in love ?

 
 
 

Without realize, I was in front of my house. My cell phone didn't stop to vibrate in my pocket, but I ignored it. I headed for my bedroom, devastated. By opening the door, I saw Lay startle. He was on his bed and when he looked at me, he froze. Tears hurtled down my cheeks. Paintful. Silent.

 

- Lay....

 

My voice shivered and when he holded me in his arms, my sobs became louder.

 

- Sehun ?! What's going on ??

 

- It..It's hurting so much !

 

- you're injured ?! Where ?

 

- To..to be in love is h..hurting so much... I never had pain li..like that ! I want so much as he looks at me like he looks at h..her !

 

- He ? who are you talking about?

 

My head was still nestled in his neck, my hands held onto his sweater like at a lifebelt. And with an almost inaudible whisper, I responded:

 

- Luhan....

 

At this moment, I felt the embrace tighten around me. With a sweet gesture, Lay my head while whispering in my ears comforting words. I lettered my sadness run wild a good part of the night and, exhausted, I finally fall asleep.