- V -

I'll sing for you

 

P.O.V Luhan.

 
 
 

I had absolutely nothing understood. Why sehun was gone like that? He ran as though the devil himself was after him. Another, he didn’t answered to his cell phone. He refuses to tell me what is bothering him. I know that he’s lying to me. I’m not stupid. Why my best friend act like if everything was fine ? He doesn't trust me... But I want to help him.

 

- I’m sorry Soo ok ! I need to find Sehun, he’s not as usual and…

 

- Don’t worry. I understand. I hope everything will work out.

 

- Hmm... Me too ! I’ll call you tomorrow. Bye !

 

-...Bye.

 

Was it disappointment in her voice ? No, I’m dreaming. I saw that she was a little sad but it was certainly because she’s worry about Sehun. What else ? Maybe she’s... Stop ! It’s not the moment for that !

I had strided along a good part of the district when my cell phone rang. The heart full of hope, I took it out of my pocket. But it wasn’t his name stated on the screen. I sighed and my fingers pressed automatically on the green button.

 

- Lay ? What’s going on ? I’m busy right now…

 

- I think you should come home.

 

- Why ? Oh my.. Sehun’s there ?! Is he okay ?! He ran like a bullet when we were at the café with Soo ok and since, I searched him everywhere !

 

- Yes, he’s there. Please come home. He needs…

 

I hadn't giving him time to finish his sentence that I hanged up on him. Sehun was home and I wanted to know if he were safe and sound. I ran as faster than I could and, out of breathe, I crossed the doorstep of the dormitory. In the living room, I noticed Lay in the couch, waiting after me.

 
 

- WHERE HE IS ?

 

I wasn’t good looking to see. I came in like a wild, I had dishevelled hair, I was sweating and I had difficulties to catch my breathe again.

 

- He’s sleeping. Don’t worry, he’s fine now. But... Can I ask you a question ?

- Er... Yes off course.

 

- What’s happened exactly ?

 

- Well I don’t know. We were drinking our bubble teas, we passed a good time together. Then, Soo ok joined us and we started to talk. But suddenly, he stood up while saying he has had enough of this situation and ran towards the exit.

 

- I see... I understand better.

 

- It’s been awhile that I find sehun strange... He refuses to tell me what’s disturbing him. I’m very worried Lay…

 

- Go join him. I’ll go sleep in your room. Take my place. You’ll need to talk in the morning.

 

- Thank you, Lay.

 

- You’re welcome ! What will become the band without the famous « hunhan » ?

 
 

I smiled at him, and after having thank him again, I left.

Arrived in the bedroom, I closed carefully the door behind me. I wouldn’t wake up my friend and I approached to the bed.

He was turned in my direction and I could see the tears marks on his cheeks. My heart squeezed in my chest. I handed my hands to caress his blond hairs. They were sweet and silk... I lettered my fingers playing with some strands while asking me why he’s so sad. My hand came down softly on his cheeks, following the perfect curves of his face. I leaned towards my friend and I kissed him on the forehead. I lettered my lips against and brushed his soft skin with my breathe.

 

- Hunnie... Tell me what’s happen…

 

It hurt me to see Sehun like that. I would so much to help him but I can’t....

Exhausted too, I laid me on his side, wrapping an arm around his hips, and I falled asleep, my head full of questions.

 
 
 
 

P.O.V. Sehun.

 
 
 

I felt something warm against me. Not a stifling warm... It was soothing. I moved a little and I felt a weight on my hip. Strange... We didn’t have a cat... It was like... somebody was wrapping me.

 

Somebody was... WHAT ?

 

I suddenly opened my eyes to find me face to face with Luhan, still deeply asleep, his face nested at only a few centimeters on mine.

 

WHAT THE HELL ! WHAT IS HE FARTING ABOUT AT IN MY BED ?!

 

Oh my god ! I think I have a heart attack ! STUPID DEER !

 

I was totally in panic. He was so close ! I could felt his breath on my face. Stupid stupid stupid deer ! You don’t have a bed ?? Why came you torture me like that... Oh my... He’s so handsome...

I had dreadfully the envy to kiss him and letting my fingers run in his hairs.... Just once. He’s asleep…

 

No. No no no I CAN’T.

 

Why did I have to fall in love with him? And why now? We've know each others for years and never, I’ve looked at him and wanted him like that! Never, a boy attracted me.

I heard him sighed and felt him moved against me.

 

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??

 

Pretend to sleep and waiting about his departure? But, if I do that, I will become mad with his body stucks on mine ! And the little Sehun will... IT!

 

While I’m torturing myself in silence, Luhan woke up and stared at me with sleepy eyes.

 

- ....Morning Hunnie.

 

I felt my heart loop the loop in my chest just with the sound of his voice.

 

- M...morning. Why.. why are you in my bed ?

 

He turned away his head quickly, but I saw his embarrassment.

 

- Well... Er.. don't be angry with me please. Yesterday, after your depart, I was very worried. I searched you anywhere during hours . So, when I found you asleep here, I had envy to stay with you.

 

He preferred to search me instead of staying with the girl he like? Why ?

Have I the right to hope?

 

His cheeks was scarlet and his gaze avoided mine.

 

So cute…

 

Suddenly, he turned towards me and placed his hand on my neck, putting his forehead against mine. His eyes was swooped in mine and I could see anxiety in they.

 

If he continue, I couldn’t... !

 

- Sehun ?

- Hm ?

- Tell me.

- I... I’m fine.

- Don’t lie to me. Not anymore. I saw your tears yesterday. Why did you run like that ?

 

He frowned and I understood that I couldn't escape again.

 

- Luhan I can’t…

 

- Why ?? I thinked that you trusted in me ! Sehunnie, let me help you ! To see you like that is tearing me apart !

 

And see you love this girl is tearing me apart.

 
 

I couldn’t anymore. With a sudden movement, I holded him in my arms. Like if my life depend on that. I felt him tense against me, and finally, his body relaxed himself.

His hand came shyly caress my back and shivers crossed me. My nose was in his fluffy hairs and I could smell the sweet odour of his shampoo. I was so attracted to him... I desired him so much…

 

- I care a lot about someone. I love this person more and more each days. And I don’t know how to deal.

 

I could detect that Luhan wanted to ask me a lot of questions but he kept silence.

Just one jumped over his mouth.

 

- I know her ?

 

I think that he felt that I was hesitating because his hands pushed me softly in my back. Like if he encourage me to continue.

 

I can’t told him that the person I love and my best friend was the same !

 

- OH ! It late ! I’m hungry ! And you ?? Yes of course, you’re always hungry aha !

 

While saying that, I pushed him on the side and I getted out of bed, reluctantly.

 

- ... ok.. Let’s go.

 

I was going to turn the door handle when he approached me and whispered softly in my ears.

 

- You don't get rid of me so easily. I will know who is the one.

 

I swallowed and turned back towards him. He smiled at me and with a wink, he passed over me and left the room.

 
 

I’m in the .

 
 

When I was in a better mood, I joined him in the kitchen. My best friend was turning around the poor Kyungsoo who’s tried desperately cooking pancakes.

 

- Kyuuuuung’ ! Can I taste pleaaase ?

 

- YAH ! Luhan ! Let me finish doing that !

 

- Pleaaaaaase !

 

- If you continue, you’ll have nothing !

 

Baekhyun and Kai watched the show, in high spirits, betting on the winner. Chen and Xiumin spoke to each other, waiting patiently. They knew that the penguin wasn't a morning person AND He liked cooking in calm.

 

- Okay,okay…

 

Luhan sat down finally, fearing that his friend would put his threat into execution.

 

- AH! Good morning Sehun! Please, can you tell at your stupid buddy to stay quiet? Or I will kill him. With a warm pancake pushed in his nose.

 

- ‘Morning Kyung’! Don't worry, he's scared about your menace. He will not move. He’s a good puppy.

 

- YAAAAAH! I’M NOT A PUPPY!

 

- Shhh! Be quiet!

 

- Xiumin help meeeee!

 

- Nop! Manage by yourself!

 

- Traitor!

 

Luhan had a childlike pout and he gesticulated like a rugrat. That was too much for us, and we’ve started in a burst of laughs. The sulker followed and it’s in a good ambiance that we have eat the holy pancakes

.

- Well, do you planned something today, guys ? Ask Baekhyun.

 

- Chen and I are going for a wander around town, replied Xiumin.

 

- And you Kai ?

 

- I don’t know... It’s depend about Kyungsoo…

 

- Sehun, Lu ?

 

- Boarf... Nothing.

 

I was turned myself towards my best friend, surprise by his silence. He was disturb and had something to tell us.

 

I have a bad feeling.

 

- Er... I have a date with Soo ok. So, If you wanted to do something today, without me, sorry.

 
 

Bingo! I’m a medium!

 
 

- SERIOUSLY??!!

 

The excitation ratcheted up in the kitchen. The boys wanted to know everything about the relationship between luhan and this girl.

 

- Are you go out with her??

 

- You've already kissed her ??

 

- Wow! Guys, stop! No, I’m not going out with her and, no, I’ve never kissed her.

- But you would like .

 

Luhan blushed and smiled.

 

- yes, I would. A lot.

 

Outch…

 

- YAAAH! Why the beautiful girls are always after you?

 

- Because he’s more handsome than you Baek? replied Kai with a smirk.

 

A kind war started between they and Luhan took advantage of the opportunity to whisper me something:

 

- I’ll do my declaration today. Wish me good luck! You should do the same. You deserve to find someone good.

 

My heart was frozen. I was paralyzed by his words. I will lose him. How imagine one second that she will say no! He deserve to find happiness too but selfishly, I want that is with me.

My whole being screamed to say at Luhan that I was in love with him.

I was hurting. A lot. However, I smiled at him.

 

- Good luck my Lu’.

- You too. Let your heart speak. If you keep your love inside you, you will regret it.

 

He held me in his arms and kissed me softly on my cheeks.

I realized while looking at him leaving the kitchen that, never, I will be ready to share him with another. Even if his heart was taken.

I followed him, and as soon as we were alone, I grasped his shoulders and turn him towards me.

 

- Hunnie ? What’s going on ?

 

No back anymore. I hope that our friendship will be strong enough if…

 
 

He stared at me, perplexed, but he didn’t move when I came closer. My breath caressed his face. I was so close.

 

- Er.. Hunnie what are you…

 

No regrets.

 
 

I craned my head and softly, I pressed my lips against his.