- II -

I'll sing for you
 

- YAH! Sehun, be focused!

- Sorry...

 

I've just failed the sequence for the third time, not deliberately of course but... I'm not feeling comfortable with that kind of choreography. You know? Those that are lascivious and leave absolutely no doubt about the message to be delivered. Seriously, why we have to do that? I'm not ready for that stuff... It's too embarrassing. But work is work...

 

- Sehun, you need to letting go. It's a seduction's dance. You must to be iest. You need to catch completely the person who's looking at you with your body's motions and expressions. The girl must want to sleep with you. You want to her, show her!

 

- Where is my innocent best friend?! What's the hell is your language?

 

- Er... Close your mouth. I'm the teacher okay?

 

He was really embarrassed. Very cute in his shyness... I wanted to a little but, his bad look dissuaded me.

 

- It's awkward... Just...Yah ! Let me to show you!

 

He put on the music and started dancing. I watched him half-awake, not really interested I must admit. But.... as and when the dance deepens, I surprised myself to be more and more attentive. His hip-swaying, the undulations of his body ... I watched him, literally captivated. I looked at him up and down, my temperature rising slowly. My glare stopped in his face, his beautiful face.... Fine droplets dripped on his cheek, his features so graceful , his mouth so sensual and... his eyes. A real danger. I've never been attentive before but, anyone would have going crazy. My lower was burning. A torture. I wanted him, right now.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the music was stopping. Luhan stood in front of me, perplexed.

 

- Sehun?

- ............

- Hey ! The deer is calling the catman !

 

When I finally came back down on earth, I was so surprised to find his face at only a few centimeters to mine, a big smile on his lips.

 

- IT ! LU, WHAT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!

 

- Don't yelled like that ! What's happen ? You look so... I guess that the girl in your mind was hot !

 

- W..what ? What do you mean ?

 

A big stressful grows up in my chest. My god... What was that ?

Luhan's straightened up, still laughing.

 

- You're really red. Or maybe are you sick ?

 

- Yeah... maybe...

 

- Okay, we've done ! I hope you've understood. It's important to letting go.

 

- I understood. I got to take a shower.

 

I need one right now. I will explode if I'll stay here

 

- Good idea ! I follow you !

 

What's that ?Why I've checked him out like that ???He's a boy !

 

 

~○○○~

 

 

 

 

- You know...

- Hm.. ?

 

We were changing in the locker room when he pulled me out of my thoughts. To answer, I've turned back to him. Big fail. My cheeks became immediately red and my body started to burning again. He was stripped to the waist with only a towel on his hips. It was totally normal. I've often see him like that before. He's going to wash himself after all. So, why am I embarrassing ?

 

- The girls that Baekhyun run into earlier... I've bumped into them in the hallway.

-Ah ?

 

I had to make an effort, trying to look at him without showing my faintness.

 

It's warm here... Maybe I'm coming down with the flu...

 

- Yep ! He was right. They are very pretty. And very kind too ! We've talked a lot together. Kyungsoo was with me and even him, who usually says nothing, took part in the conversation !

 

- Seriously ?! They are very specials if our penguin unfroze himself.

 

- I especially believe that it was his hormones. They awakened him.

 

- Ahaha ! You're rude ! But the poor guy has competition. He'll must work very hard to supplant you.

- D.O has success too, you know.

 

- But it's nothing compared at you ! You're a bomb ! Repeat the dance in front of them, I'm sure, their ovaries will be explode. Trust me. When I've watched you, I was.... okay never mind !

 

God damn ! Shut up Sehun, shut up !

A big gap came between us. My friend became bright red and looked at me with wide open eyes. He was really shocked.

 

it ! It's came out alone...I'm so ashamed !

 

- Er... Well.... er.. It's true ! The girls are always at your feets ! It's an obviousness...

 

Please ! Close your silly mouth right now !

 

With embarrassment, I turned my back and finished undressing.

 

- I...guess I need to be thankful. Well, It's a little weird... But Hunnie ?

 

I took a deep breath. What he will say to me ?

 

- Don't fall in love with me. You're not my style !

 

He started in a burst of laugh when he saw my face. Finally, his hilarity infected me and my shame disappeared.

 

- No risk ! You're too sadistic ! Remember, you've take my bubble teas in hostage.

- Whose fault ? Stick your oar in, we'll go to take this shower !

 

 

 

~○○○~

 

 

 

The evening passed without any problems. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Chen had prepared the meal and we ate in front of the tv. When everyone had done, we cleared the living room and those with the dishes chore was gone in the kitchen. It wasn't my turn tonight, and tired, I decide to go to my bed. I heard a crystallin laugh came from to the room next to me and I smiled. Luhan's. I loved this sound...

I shared my bedroom with Lay. That's suit me well. He was discreet and calm. I think if it's was with Baekhyun, I'll kill him ! Honestly, I felt good with the licorne.

My friend was already in the dream's world, as for me, I slipped under my sheets, my eyes closed theyselves softly.

 

But, there's not carebears who's invade my head. As and when I was sinking in the depth of sleep, I came back in a some training room with a some person dancing...