- VII -

I'll sing for you

The next morning, the dormitory was boiling.Suho has gathered the troops in the livingroom for an emergency meeting.

 

- This matter run too far. Luhan and Sehun are nowhere to be found and we have a concert tomorrow ! I can't hide this situation at the manager longer...

 

- We shouldn't never have done leaving our maknae alone. Not after whats happened. I’m feeling bad...

 

- Stop to torment yourself Xiumin. If he's gone, It's because of Baek and his -up!

 

- Shut your mouth Kai ! If he cleared off , It's because he did something filthy! Now, he must be ashamed. Instead of Luhan, I would have given him a punch in the face !!

 

- Luckily, you’re not him ! I remind you that we're talking about our friends! And you, you talk about Sehun like if he’s a monster !

- But he is !!

 

- SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The silence was instantly. Kyungsoo was red with anger and he looked by turns the troublemakers.

 

- It's already difficult like that, don’t lay it on thick ! The emergency is to find Luhan and Sehun, quickly. Not argue over their ual orientation ! We don't give a rat's arse, okay? Sehun isn’t different and his love neither.

 

Kai was looking to Kyungsoo with admiration. He nodded his head, completely ok with his friend. Baekhyun scowled and closed his mouth. When the calm came back, Suho continued :

 

- Neither of the two respond on their phone. Do you have an idea where they could be ?

 

- I’ll do the pubs tour. Sehun must be devastated and he wanted surely  drowning his pain somehow.

 

- I go with you Lay.

 

- Ok. So, we have Xiumin and Lay for the city center. Kyungsoo, You’ll go with Tao and Chanyeol do the rest.

 

- And what about Lu ?

 

- Either he had the same idea or...

 

- SOO OK ! He must be with her !

 

- It's a possibility, indeed. Kai, Baekhyun and Chen, you manage to find her address and check if he’s there.

 

- As for Kris and me, we'll try to keep the manager busy.

 

- Ok. We'll meet here in two hours. Guys ? We are a family, don’t forget it.

 

- WE ARE ONE !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.O.V Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

A ray of sunlight pierced the poorly closed curtains and came warm my face up. I opened my eyes painfully, still groggy by the sleep. I hadn’t slept so much this night... I smiled at this thought and I nestled against the body of Soo ok.. She sighed but she didn’t wake up. I was warmly her hairs when Sehun imposed himself on my mind.

« Again ?! »

Whenever I touched her, whenever I kissed her, even when we making love, I saw him again coming close to me and putting softly his lips against mine.

I couldn't forget his kiss. And I didn’t know how to deal with that.

 

 

«  Why ? How did we get at this situation? »

 

 

I acted like a jerk... I rejected him, I hurt him... I need to see him to talk and clarify our relationship.

 

 

« Are we still friends ? Or... »

 

 

I didn’t want to lose my best friend and the fact that he took a significant place in my mind terrified me.

We couldn't continue like that. I didn't want to hurt Soo ok neither make sehun suffer longer.

I getted out the bed carefully, trying to make no sound. I dressed quickly and I leaved the bedroom. I glanced at the shape under the sheets a last time and my heart froze with the idea that I can lost her too. Before leaving, I left a message on the table telling her I had something important to adjust but she shouldn't worry.

I took my phone and I could notice that the boys tried to contact me all the night. I putted it on silent mode to escape the problem... I had to apologize to them too but now, they wasn’t my priority. I sighed deeply.

 

- Good luck dude.

 

I took my courage in both hands  and while dialing the phone number of my best friend, I walked towards the door and I leaved the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.O.V. Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

I ended up on the path that bordered the Han river. I had no idea how I've arrived here. I think that the number incalculable of drinks that I swallowed yesterday in this pub was surely for something. My mouth was furry and my head will explode. Pathetic...

After an unsuccessful attempt to stand me up, I gave up and I sprawled on the grass. The best I can do was waiting that the ground stop reeling under my feets.

I sighed. I felt so stupid. How drink like a fish could be the solution? No whisky could bring me back Luhan. Nothing  could fix my error.... I maked a choice and I was wrong.

« I sure he's with her... »

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.I picked it up and I pressed the reject button.

 

- Sorry Lay.. It’s not after you…

 

A few seconds later, it rang again. And again. I wanted to ignore it but this incessant noise getted on my nerves. I was at the end of my tether and, finally,  I picked it up.

 

- BLOODY HELL ! Lay, leave me alone !!!

 

There was a gap and when I will hang up, a voice that I no longer excepted for was heard.

 

- ... Sehun ?...It’s me....

 

Too shocked, I couldn’t reply. I thought that after what’s happened between us, he wouldn't want to hear me again.

 

- ... Y..you don’t want answer me.. I understand. I... You and me... We need to talk. But not like that. Tell me where you are. I....I need to see you....

 

His words was an electroshock. Maybe, our friendship wasn’t dead ? Maybe I could have hope for.. ?

I gathered my courage and I replied to him with a shivered voice :

 

- On the left side to the Han river. Near to the dog’s statue.

- Ok. I’m coming. Don’t move.



 

 

 

P.O.V Soo ok.

 

 

 

 

 

I had a wonderful night ! Usually, I’m not this kind of girls but with Luhan, I loose control. Totally. I think, I felt in love with him from the first day I met him.

His wonderful hazels eyes, his cute smile, his sportive appearance who make him hyper y.

And his crystalline laugh...

When I opened the door last night, I had the feeling that something was wrong. As soon as the temperature raised between us, I noticed however that he relaxed. So, I decided to give him all my love in order to appease him. I wanted to show to Luhan how much I love him. How much he’s important to me.

Though, when I woke me up, his place was empt. And sheets was cold.

 

 

« How long has he been leave? »


 

I getted up with hope that Luhan was in an other room but I was disappointed.

 

 

« Was I only a one-night stand ? »

 

 

Tears started to appear in my eyes. I headed for my table to take a tissue when my glance noticed a note.

 

 

« Soo ok,

I had something important to settle. Don’t worry, I’ll comeback after I’ve done.

You miss me so hard...

Luhan. »

 

 

So, he has problems. I hope everything will work out...

 

 

« If he took the time to write me, can I have hope that he's honest with me? »

 

 

The head full of thoughts, I decided to take my shower. I was finishing to dress me when the doorbell rang.

 

 

« Maybe it’s him !! »

 

 

The heart blewed up with hope, I ran to open the door and I found myself face to face with three boys. One had a dark skin and was rather cute, the second was shorter and his mouth was smiling all the time, as for the third, I met him at my first day in the S.M. His name was Baekhyun. I’ve already saw them often with Luhan so, I supposed that they are in EXO too.

But what they came to my house ?

 

- Er...Hi ! I don’t know if you remember.. I’m Baek...

 

- Baekhyun, I remember.

 

- Great ! Here is Chen and Kai. We are Luhan’s friends.

 

- Everything is ok ?

 

- Well... since yesterday morning, we don’t know where he is.

 

- Oh...

 

- Is he here ? asked me Chen.

 

 

« If Luhan didn't tell them anything, that means he doesn't want it to be know. It’s obvious. But if it was grave ? »

 

«  I can’t keep that for myself... »

 

 

- He slept here. But when I woke me up, he was already gone. He just wrote me a note saying that he must settle something important. Something bad has happened isn't it ? He wasn’t in a good mood when he arrived.

 

- You bet !

 

- Baek’, shut up please.

 

- She has the right to know it !

 

- Is not at you to tell her. It’s between Sehun, Luhan and Soo ok.

 

 

« Wow.. Sehun ?What is Sehun farting about at this conversation ? And how it concerns me? »

 

 

- Tell me what ?

 

- Nothing. Sorry to bother you.. We have to go now. Bye !

 

The three boys were going to leave but I holded them back.

 

- Wow, wow, wow. Wait a minute. I’m going with you.

 

- But...

 

- You told « it’s between Sehun, Luhan and Soo ok. » Well, I’M Soo ok. So...

 

Kai, Chen and Baekhyun looked at each other asking themselves what to say after that. She was right. She was concerned.

 

- Ok. You come with us. He don’t pick up his phone.... We don’t have any ideas where he is. Any sugestions ?

 

- Guys are already in the city center.

 

- Hmmm... Maybe the river Han ? We should start on the left side.

 

- Ok. Let’s go !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.O.V. Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was here, racking my brain, completely sober up since his call.

 

 

« What will I do when he'll be there? »

 

 

I had no idea how to react... It was so stressful and embarrassing. I was walking up and down on the path when I saw Luhan. I didn’t know if I could call him my friend again or not... He was mumbling, maybe to give himself courage... He walked straight ahead of him and when he catched sight of me, he tensed a little. I stood up at his approach and I realized that he was keeping distance with me. I had a heartache.

 

 

« So, that's where we are.... »

 

 

I had a lot of trouble to face him. My gaze was avoiding his and I could feel his unease too. It was necessary that one of us speak otherwise, we will stay here like two jerks. Luhan was the first to step up.

 

- You didn't slept outside , not really?

 

I was surprised by his question and I was hesitating to answer him. I didn't want him to know that I getted faced all the night, trying to erase my pain.

 

- You wear  the same clothes as yesterday and..... you're in a pitiful state.

 

- You’re wearing the same threads too.

 

- Ah..Er.. yeah....

 

I noticed this detail directly. I didn't have the dare to ask him where he slept tonight, I had a little idea anyway but... I didn’t have the strength to heard the true.

 

- Sehun, listen to me... For yesterday, I’m sorry. I acted violently and... I shouldn't have done that. But understand me, I was really surprised. I couldn't never expect that you... well... had feelings for me.

 

 

Despite everything, I couldn’t stop my heart to beat faster. I loved him. So much. I was never felt in love with someone before and now, I could see how much these feelings could be wonderful like devastating.

A gap came between us.  As I didn’t answer, he stared at me and asked with a broken voice:

 

- You and me, you think we'll become like before again?

 

He had tears in one's eyes and I could see him trying to keep his sadness inside. I wanted to hold him so much. I couldn't' deny my feelings anymore , they was too stronger than me. For the first time since he arrived, I talked :

 

- No. Never.

 

He looked at me, chocked, and he burst into tears.

 

- I..I won't to lose you! Hunnie... You mean so much for me and...

 

- Not as same as you count for me. I love you. I’m totally in love with you. Nothing will be like before. I'll have always the urge to hold you in my arms, I’ll have always the urge to take care of you, not like a friend but like a lover !

 

While saying that, I came closer to him. We were looking at each other, his face was flooded of tears. He didn't react when my fingers came softly his cheek. Luhan craned his head and as he didn't reject me, I continued :

 

- And...I’ll have always the urge to kiss you…

 

I came nearer a little more. I was only at a few centimeters of his face. I had the feeling that this time, It was different.

 

Carefully, I putted my lips against his.

I wanted to give him all my love. He winced a little and I thinked that he'll reject me one more time, but, against all odds, he kissed me back.

When he holded my neck with his arms, I squeezed myself harder against him and we maked the kiss deeper.

 

My heart was full of joy ! Butterflies raced in my belly , his soft lips will make me crazy...

 

I asked the access at inside of his mouth, and now, our tongues met together in a sensual dance and more and more passionate.

 

 

- Luhan ?!!!

 

 

By hearing his name, he spurned me quickly. And when we turned over, we freezed.

Kai, Chen, Baekhyun and Soo ok were standing in front of us. At this instant, I knew that everything goes pissed off.