- III -

I'll sing for you

 

 

Several weeks passed away since this famous day. I've finally succeed at understand this damned choreography, not without trouble.... Luckily, the specials trainings with Luhan was ended. I thought I was going mad! I don't know what's happened to me... I was more and more in an urge to hold him in my arms, more and more in an urge to caress him, more and more in an urge to... kiss him.

And the dreams I made every nights, left me in a awkward and frustrating condition when I woke up. I couldn't even stay in the same room as he with the risk to losing control. Pathetic...

It's a hell.

As a result of being single since a long time, I'm like an animal in rut. I need and Luhan is playing with my hormones without wishing to.

Yes. It must be the reason.

What else? I'm not gay....

 
 

Am I sure about that?

 
 
 
 
 
 

P.O.V. Luhan.

 
 
 

I noticed that Sehun was weird lately. After all, we know each other since a few years and we are close. Another, we live together so... I'm not stupid. He hide me something, but what?

Everything started the first training's night. He couldn't looked at me in my eyes, always fleeing my gaze. And when I talked to him, it was like he's coming from far, entirely lost in his mind. It was like I annoying him... First, I believed he was really sick. He was strange and his cheeks were red whenever I came nearer of him. He moved backwards quickly when I wanted to check his temperature or just touched him. But... he was in great shape with the others. He was normal with they.

What am I done wrong?

It's because I forced him to train? Or the bubbles teas? I don't know... He avoided me. We hardly spoke to each other since this day... Usually, he confessed to me his problems. But now, I think I'm the problem.

He miss me so hard...

 
 

- Luhan? What are you doing here alone?

 

Xiumin entered in the dance room where I took refuge. I didn't felt like doing join the others.

 
 

- Hey Xiu'... Nothing... I was tired and I decided to rest. You're a bad liar, dude.

 

- Here? We have a rest room you know...

- I know.

 

He sat down next to me, looking at me with insistence. Obviously, he wasn't fooled.

 

- What's going on? I can see that you're worry about something.

 

- I'm fine...

 

- It's Sehun, isn't it?

 

- How do you..

 

- I'm not blind. If we nicknamed you as the siamese brothers, it wasn't for nothing! Now, we hardly ever see you together. What's happened between you?

 

- I really don't know... He started to be distant when the news girls arrived.

 

- Cho hee and Sook ok?

 

- Yes... I've tried to talk to him but without success.

 
 

It was hurting. I didn't understand the situation. Why my best friend rejected me? It was too much for me and tears appeared in my eyes.

 

- I..I don't un...understand! Why he's like t..that?

 

My cheeks was soaked now and Xiumin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He drew me against him and tried to comfort me. Probably, we had stay like this a long time, because the others were looking for us. When they found us, we've got up and after checking I was in a better mood, my friend went towards the boys. I whispered a "thank you", a weak smile on my lips. When he passed close to Sehun, he told him discreetly:

 

- You must talking with Luhan. You're hurting him with your attitude.

 
 
 
 
 

P.O.V. Sehun.

 
 

To theses words, I had quickly raised my head in the direction of my best friend. And when I saw his eyes, reddened by tears, my heart was pressed in my chest.

 

Luhan...

 

- Thanks Xiumin.

 

This one left the room followed by the others after making them understand that Luhan and I needed to be alone.

He stood in front of me, head down, playing anxiously with his fingers. I took a breathe.

 

- Lu-ge... I'm

 

- I'm sorry Sehun! I surely did something that hurt you without knowing. I'm a rubbish friend...

 

- No! no no! You've nothing to reproach you!

 

- So, why?

 

He stared at me with a pleading look. I could see sadness in his eyes and I didn't support this anymore.

 

- I.. I don't know why I reacted like that! It's not your fault. I... er... There is a... There is one thing that bothers me and...

 

I was terrified. I couldn't told him that I had erse thoughts about him! He's a boy. A ing boy!

 

- Don't be afraid. You can tell me everything, you know?

 

No, trust me. I can't.

 

- Don't worry, okay? It's over... I acted like a dumb. Would you forgive me?

 

He looked at me, suspicious. Slowly, a grin appeared on his lips.

 

- Hmmm.. I think I would succeed with a hamburger.

- YAH! Stomach on legs!

 

He started to laugh and I felt better. Now, I could behaved myself as usual with him. No red cheeks, no  heart beating with only a look... Indeed, it means that I was frustrated. And the situation didn't help me.

 

- Well, it's like before?

- Yeah.. You don't get rid of me so easily.

 

His eyes sparkled and when he catched mine's, I felt my heart tensed.

 

No!

 

Suddenly, the Luhan's cell phone rang. He had received a sms and, in light of the look that he had, I guessed that he liked this person. His cheeks were a little red and a beautiful smile was born on his face.

 

- What's going on? You look so happy.

 

I wanted to pretend don't notice the butterflies in my belly.

 

- Do you remember the day I met Soo ok?

- Yes off course!

 

I've never saw him like that... He was beaming and his eyes was full of softness.

 

I have a bad feeling. Why my chest is hurting me? I was frustrated...no?

 

- Sehun...

 

Why I feel that I wouldn't like his words?

 

- Sehun.. I think I'm in love.

 
 
 

________________________________________________________________________________

And another one for you guys! I hope you like it ^^ Leave me a comment and don't forget: if you find any mistakes, tell me!

XoXo Arcaelle