Prologue

I'll sing for you

- STOP! It's enough for today! Good job, guys!

 
 

When Suho pronounced his long-awaited phrase, I've collapsed on the ground, dead tired.

 
 

- Yaaaaah, at last! I thought you wanted to kill us!

- Sehun, if you spent more time to working instead of strolling and drink your bubble tea, I wouldn't have to do the choréography again and again.

- What? So, it's my fault now? Lu, have you heard that?

 

A crystalline laugh rose in the air. A young man with honey-brown hairs approached the others two and stood in front of the accused, still sprawled on the ground.

 
 

- Sehunnie... What are we going to do with you?

 

He sighed, looking at me with a distressed look, then a big smile came lit up his face.

 
 

- I have an idea!

- My god...

- Shhh stupid maknae! To start, you'll train with me every night until you master the choreography.

- But..

- Yaah! Shut up! Your hyung is talking to you. So.. After that...

- A..After that?

Anxious, I was waiting for the rest, Luhan could be sadistic when he want. I stared at my best friend who always smiled, his hazel's eyes sparkling with malice.

 
 

- Well, besides being stuck with me, a real torture I know, you will be deprived of bubble tea until your success.

- WHAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?

 

My cry surprised Suho and the few boys still in the training room. It's impossible. I can't live without this amazing and ic drink!

 
 
 

- It's a joke, right?

- No. It's serious.

 

I've inspected his eyes to found a flaw. Something that will show me he's lying to me. But...

 
 
 

- Luhan, I count on you! I hope our lazy maknae will take conscience of the importance of his position and finally move his .

- I'm always here, Suho... I say with a deep groan.

 

He ignores me and, after giving an encouraging glance at Luhan, the leader greeted us and left the room.

I'm sure. It's a conspiracy. A really crappy conspiracy.

 
 
 

- Lu-ge.. You can't do that! The bubble tea is all of my life! Nothing else it's more important!

 

I glanced at him with puppy eyes and I've pouted. My secret weapon. He sighed in return, shaking his head sadly.

 
 
 

- Hunnie, it's good for you to work. Don't forget that our first concert is in a month and you're always incapable to finish this dance without get mixed up! And this time, you've hurt the poor Kyungsoo when you've bumped into him! You need to concentrate and being more serious.

- Is not my fault if Kyung' is frail! And then, he hasn't to stand ahead of my feets.

- ... Stop your childishness. It's doesn't work with me. I do it for your own good. Trust me. I'm not a tyrant just for fun and you know that.

 

After another sigh, he turns his back to me and start to walk.

 

- Oh, and don't be late tomorrow. See ya in the dormitory!

 

The frustration grows up in my head and a groan escapes of my mouth. I've lost.

 
 

- LUHAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

- I love you too Hunnie!

 

He said that with a cheerful voice. His laugh follow him while my friend moves away.

He's a monster.

He's a demon.

 
 

- Uuuuh... I want a bubble tea...