Cute to what?

Forgotten Love

Gikwang's Pov

(a/n: keep in mind that xen [me] uses G in Gikwang, while pinklove uses K  ) we both swtiched to "G" because of ...something.. LOL

The red-orange sun beamed down towards the quiet streets of downtown seoul. It seemed to fit the mood, just perfect for a day to go out with that special someone. Tick Tick Tick. Time seemed to pass by really slow. My bouquet of red roses started to wither, I used the extra time I had to fix them and make them look presentable. I felt my heart beat pound everytime I touched the stem of the roses. What was I so excited about? I knew this isn't my first date but I smiled to myself; this is the girl of my dreams. How could my heart not possibly pound? My palms began to sweat and my hat was always out of place; ruining my hair. AIGO. It took me hours just to get it perfected. Gikwang-ah! Calm down. I closed my eyes and took 3 deep breathes before I did anything else. You don't want her to see you sweat like a pig! Ok OK OK! CALM DOWN LEE GIKWANG! FOCUS! FOCUS! BUT LOOSEN UP!  I wiped the small circles of sweat with the back of my hand. Just then, I heard a sweet angelic voice ring through my ears.

"Omo, Gikwang, mian~ I couldn't decide what to wear" Jaehwa apologized cutely

"Ah, gwenchanayo! I didn't wait that long and you look really beautiful" I spoke mesmerized by her beauty

Just as Jaehwa blushed I remembered I had the bouquet of red roses in my hand. "For you" I spun and presented her with the bouquet

"Uwah! They are so beautiful!" She slowly traced her fingers along the petals and quickly gave them a little sniff "Mmm~ Thank you Gikwangie~"

I smiled and placed my hand infront of her. She stared at me blankly and then down at my hand

"Eh?" she dumbfoundedly said

I grinned and grabbed her wrist, I led the way happily knowing that this girl may be the one who can fufill my happiness. Wait, what am I saying? She already has. This beautiful young lady, eyes which glistened under the starts and a smile that can brighten up the darkest room. I don't know how long it's been since I was staring at her but apparently it was long enough for Jaehwa to notice and wave her hands over my face. 

"Ehe, Mian" I chuckled while rubbing the back of my neck in embarrasment. "I just..."

I watched her single delicate actions. Her small petite actions. I had no idea what was running through my mind but all I found myself doing was agressively on . My hands slid underneath her jawline and carefully grasped her neck; pulling her in with everything I can do. Her lips tasted exactly like her favourite watermelon lipbalm. She grabbed my face and pulled me in as well, I could feel her tiptoeing just to get a deeper effect. I poke out my tongue desperately wanting an opening. But she began teasing me and didn't let me in. My hands lowered to her shoulders and slowly down her arms but finally ending the touch by intertwining our fingers. We finally pulled away, leaving air for ourselves and breathing quite heavily. I took a long good look at her and smiled. She bit her lips seductively at me while placing her pointer finger in between her teeth. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a second kiss but her hand blocked our precious moment part 2. I looked at her with pouty lips but she placed her pointer finger on my lips and pointed up. I followed the direction of her finger and spun around to see what it was she was pointing at. I blinked to my surprise..

"H-ho-hot-tel?!" I looked at her and placed the back of my hand to her forehead and my palm on mine.

"What are you doing?" she questioned me with an un amused look

"Checking to see if you were alright" I said, still leaving my hands on both of our foreheads. 

She pushed my hand away and grabbed my wrist while leading me inside the hotel lobby. As soon as we got in, a bunch of people looked at us immediately and began to whisper. I hung my head low and placed one hand in my jacket pocket while the other was still trapped in Jaehwa's clutch. 

 

YAH JUNG JAEHWA WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!

★★★★
Hiyeom Xen hur ^^
OH MY GOODNESS MY HANDS HURT
It's currently 3:15 AM here and I've just completed this chapter
OHOHO~ so what do you guys think? :) Good?/Bad?
This chapter has been made by both xen and pinklove
Happy 2nd day of 2012
Byeyeom~

 

hai guiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. its pinklove

yep, i did nothing for this chapter tbh. it was al xen,

i've been really sick this past week.... so i just read fanfic instead of typing..

idk why im writing here, but xen kept bugging me too -_-

XEN OPPA IM SO PROUD OF YOU! JALHANDA OPPA blank.gif

await Xen's chapter 4 ^^

happy 2012 aswell~ 

byeyeoms~