Leaving?

Forgotten Love

Gikwang POV.

The sun shone on my desk, reflecting all the light towards me; I began squiting my eyes. Dance practice and singing lessons went till the AM's yesterday. AUGH! Tired as . Mrs.Kang just kept making that statement non-understandable. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to keep my eyes open during her lessons on three hours of sleep. 
 
".....I have a meeting to attend to now, so I trust you guys as seniors to sit and be quiet. Okay?" Mrs.Kang made a solid face and pushed her glasses, glancing each and everyone of us in the eye.
 
Her boots clicked as she left, shutting the door with a loud bang. The classroom roared in chatter as soon as the door handle slider clicked. Out of the blue,  I felt a digging tap on my shoulder. My shoulder automatically went down due to the pressure it was making. I spun around to try and make it stop.
 
"Kikwang oppa! Is it true? You got accepted into Cube?" asked my dear school friend, Cha Ri.
 
I nodded my head. Of course, it was Cha Ri. As much as I loved her enthusiasm, it was hard to keep it to herself...  anyways.. how'd she even find out? I haven't told anyone except Jae Hwa and my family....
 
"Mhmm, I got the letter yesterday morning!" I exclaimed.
 
"Chugha haeyo! How are you gonna get there and here on time though?" she asked , as a confused expression went on her face.
 
I had completely forgotten the fact that I was leaving here soon. I hadn't even told Jae Hwa that this was my last day in class.
 
"Actually, today's my last day here." I replied back . I gave Cha Ri an uneasy smile. 
 
"Really?!" she gasped. "Then let's go kareoke tonight! Since its gonna be a while till we see you again!"
 
I saw Cha Ri's eyes move from my face to behind me. I was about to turn when I felt a chin lighty placed one my head and arms wrapped around my neck.
 
"Sorry Kikwangie~ I had to tell everyone." Jae Hwa spoke delicately.  "They said they love you and support you"
 
The feeling of her chin on my head disappeared, but it came back to the side of my neck. I felt her warm breath on my ear.
 
"But I love you the most out of all of them, don't worry" Jae Hwa whispered into my ear.
 
I turned at looked at Jae Hwa's face. Her nose touched mine. I gazed upon her brown eyes , then to her pink rosy lips. I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine again, but I controlled myself, remembering what Jae Hwa said about "too many people". Pulling away, I felt my face turning hot. Jae Hwa poked my cheek, and I turned to face her again.
 
"Aigoo, my Kikwang. You are adorable, have I told you before?" Jae Hwa asked, smiling her bright smile.
 
I totally forgot about Cha Ri but I could feel her presence and it felt like she was staring at us in complete awe.
 
"It's okay Kikwang oppa~ If you and Jae Hwa are busy, we can just cancel our plans." Cha Ri smiled while intwining her fingers together. 
 
"YEAH KIKWANG! YOU'RE THE MAN!" a guy yelled from across the room.
 
Jae Hwa looked at Cha Ri with widened eyes and slanted eyebrows.
 
"What plans?" piped Jae Hwa as Cha Ri began explaining to her.
 
It seemed like their conversation could lead them into a fight. Cha Ri stood up and walked to a bunch of boys. I looked up at Jae Hwa who stood on the side of me, arms crossed across her chest.
 
"Yah! Lee Gikwang, you never told me its your last day at school!" Jae Hwa wailed as she noogied my head. She sat in Cha Ri's seat and folded her legs on top of each other. I had no idea what to say so I shrugged at her.
 
"Does it matter? I leave Sunday, and we still have tonight and Saturday." I carefreely said. But somehow I knew that wasn't the right words to say.
 
"I know my days of the week you pabo." Jae Hwa pouted, looking away from me and out the window. I couldnt help but burst out laughing, she looked so cute when she was mad. 
 
"What?" she asked, releasing her arms 
 
"Pabo. That means this Saturday you'll be with me all day...and night if you wish." I smiled at her. Jae Hwa's pout turned into a grin, but quickly faded again into a frown.
 
"But..then tomorrows basically our last date..." she mumbled quitely. She brought her arms up to the table and rested her face into them.
 
"Then who knows when I can see you again..."
 
I knew this was true. It would be amazing if she didn't fall for another guy and still loved me...and find me after a few years...but what were the chances of that happening? Its not like this was a drama where everything works out..and with a personality and cute face like Jae Hwa's....there would be so many guys after her.
 
"Hey, whenever you feel like that , look at the necklace. don't forget about your promise. Okay?" I said trying to be positive. 
 
Jae Hwa looked up and placed her chin on the desk. Her hands went to find mine. She smiled a weak smile and opened to talk.
 
"Then...where should we go on our date tomorrow?" 
 
★★★★
 
hai guiseeeeeeee,  its pinklove 
kekekeke. another update~
happy new years to my bias~
and happy new years or new years eve to all of you! 
2012 is gonna bring me a bunch of new groups to fangirl over (B.A.P OMG) ...hehe(:
i also can't wait till big bang's comeback!
when will SHINee comeback? T^T 
anyways, have a great year! may this year bring you luck.
byes~
 
⊙⊙⊙
Hiyeom Xen hur ^^
YAH~ HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!
SARANGHAE (5x) to all of you LOL
And CONGRATULATIONS BEAST FOR WINNING SONG OF THE YEAR!
AND SPECIAL CONGRATS TO GIKWANG  FOR WINNING BEST NEWCOMER!
Congratulations to everyone else who performed in Gayo Daejun 2011.
Was really a great way to end off 2011 (korea wise)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading pinklove's chapter 2 fic
I'm proud of her making words without my help.
Proud oppa /sobs
Till Chapter 3!
Byeyeom :D