Getting to know you

Forgotten Love

(picture edit credit: jaeseungie.tumblr.com)
written by xen

Jaehwa's POV


I gasped holding my hand to my mouth and my eyes widened due to the shock and hoarse voice that came out of the cellular device. I quickly turned the phone off and threw it back on Junhyung's bed. What I just heard...Did I hear it right?  I quickly got off my bed and ran for the door but bumping quickly into a black aura'd figure. I stumbled back due to the impact then I gazed up. He looked shocked to see me. I backed up away from him. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" He chuckled at me and walked closer. "You are suppose to be in bed, resting..."

"Who...are you, really" I questioned him, hugging my knees tight "Y-y-yong Junhyung"

His eyes widened even more. He stopped in his footsteps and folded his arms across his chest. 

"How'd you find out?" He asked me, leaning agaisnt the hospital bed.

I watched his keen eyes glance around the room and ended up seeing the cellphone. He walked across to retrieve it and scrolled down. He stopped for a short bit then turned around to face me. I stood up and climbed back into the bed with the blanket clutched in my hands. He inhaled slightly then exhaled taking a step forward towards me. 

"What did you hear?" He questioned me and leaned forward a little bit closer to my face. 

Stating an obvious lie, I replied "Nothing" and shook my head as my eyes avoided eye contact with him. He leaned back and checked his phone again. He scrolled down, not saying a word to me at all.

"Did you talk ... to someone?" 

"Anniyo..." I mumbled. My fingers began to fidget with each other. I didn't want to feel scared, even if this guy infront of me is scary. "Yong Junhyung.."

"What?"

"Is that your name?" I asked, still with my head hung low

He exhaled deeply and said, "Neh, Jung. Jae. Hwa"

My eyes widened. How did he? I looked up to see him smiling at me. My cheeks felt warm to see him smile like that. I blushed a hot feeling but I, again, placed my head low, avoiding him once again. 

"You know, you look kinda ... cute" he responded

I looked up again seeing him smile with this sort of pleasured look.

"Compliments don't attract me!" I spoke with pride, and finally looking up at him and folded my arms across my chest

"By the colour of your cheeks and your facial expressions, it seems like it did" He laughed at me

I watched as the corners of his mouth touched from ear to ear. His eyes forming into perfect cresents and his hands over his mouth. Laughing exactly like an ahjumma. 

But who would want to kill an ahjumma? It  HAS to be a joke right?

The thought ran through my mind - should I tell him what I heard? No, no...that wouldn't be the right thing to do..mayb-

"Yah, why are you so out of it?" 

My eyes widend when I turned my head slightly sideways, only to be face to face with the guy was called Junhyung.  His face was filled with slight concern, as he pursed his lips while bring the back of his hand to my forehead, causing heat upon my cheeks. I could feel my heart beat rapidly as I gulped hard.

 What was this feeling I was feeling? It felt...rather familiar..but what was it?

"Hmmmm, maybe you were cold last night, you seem to have a tiny fever.." Junhyung started, leaning back, meeting eyes with mine. A tiny smirk played on his lips. "Or maybe it's cause of me?"

"N-No! I don't even know anything about you!" I managed to say, despite this..weird feeling.

His smirk changed into a small, tiny smile. A sigh of defeat came past his lips as he took a seat on the corner of my bed, slightly touching my toes that were covered with the light blue blankets of the hospital.

"I assume whatever the Boss told you wasn't very delightful...so I guess it's time to tell you about me.." He said, trailing his eyes all over the room, but ending up on me.

I looked at his serious face with curious eyes. The atmosphere in the room had suddenly turned dark. He exhaled once, before locking gazes with mine.

"I'm Yong Junhyung..but most people know me as JOKER... a member of one of the most dangerous gangs of Korea.."

 

~

 

 

Hi. IT'S SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Xen wrote half of this a while ago, but he kept pestering me to finish it...and since it's spring break i did.

^^ thats all.

~pinklove