Mutual Feelings

Forgotten Love

dis is s0 hep hap

I blinked a few times and stared at the message for a few seconds, before rolling my eyes. Something like this was typical. They’d only threaten me, but they’d never do anything. Besides, not to sound cocky or anything, but I was there best member. Without me, we wouldn’t be the feared gang we are today.

Haha, this bull doesn’t scare me anymore. Hyungnim, do you think I’m still that you found years ago? I’d like to see you try anything without me.

Pressing the green button, a dinging sound came out of the phone signaling the message had been sent. Within seconds, another flashing mail animation danced around the screen. Feeling uneasy, I tapped the message, awaiting to read the reply.

Alrighty then, don’t say I never warned you. 

A tiny smirk formed on my lips. I stood up from the hosptial bed and streched my arms out, yawning in the process.

I had nothing to worry about.

What could he do without his strongest member by his side?

Nothing.

 

 

Jaehwa's POV

I opened the door and spotted 2 people, expressions shone brightly on their faces. They came towards me with the arms flung wide open and in a matter of seconds I was trapped in their embrace. I felt their tears soak through the thin cloths of the hospital garments. The somewhat-older looking lady tightened her hug towards me and mumbled words that were too difficult to understand. The man beside her patted the lady's back while the other hand also seemed to wrap around me 'Who are these people?' I thought to myself, not knowing what to say or do.

 

“Aigo, our Jaehwa~ thank goodness, THANK GOD! You are alive! Are you harmed?” The older lady blurted out while she spun me around and casually checked and touched my body for injuries.

 

“I'm sure she's fine, yeobo~! She's our little warrior after all” The ajusshi implied, smiling with tears in his eyes.

 

“Aah, who are you people?” I asked, feeling confused as ever. “What do you mean 'our jaehwa'?”

 

I gulped, looking at their facial expressions dropping made me feel sick to the stomach. I folded my arms across my chest and holding it tight to my chest. I eyed them (carefully) eyeing each other.

 

"Do you now know who we are, Jae?” the older man took a step back, holding the old lady by her shoulders. I shook my head “no”. I observed as the old lady felt faint. He sat her down and told her to breathe and relax. Saved by the dense awkwardness in the room, the nurse came by.

 

“Oh, Miss Jaehwa, you are suppose to be still inside your assigned room...” she turns and faces the odd couple “oh annyeonghasaeyo, are these your guardians Jaehwa?”

 

Before I could even answer, I was cut off by the brittle looking old lady.

 

“Yes we are her parents..”

 

“That's fantastic! We'll anyways nice to meet you, and uh err...” the nurse bit her tongue, avoiding to speak more “So, we've been trying to contact you...uh, has Jaehwa told you about her critical condition?”

 

I eyed the nurse in full concern. What was she gunna say?

 

“Recently, just about 3 weeks ago, she got into a car accident/crash..she was brought to the hospital as quickly as possible by a young man, and here she is! After treatment~ Looking brand new! Except for this....small amnesia...she currently has going on and off...but other than that, she will be discharged tonight by the latest”

 

The couple nodded and bowed and turned their attention towards me. I took a step forward, standing my ground.

 

“I understand now” the lady spoke in a hoarse voice and the whites of her eyes turning a bit red due to crying.

 

“So..you are my parents?” I asked them. They nodded both in silence. I was too much in shock to receive all these info at once.

 

“I am just so happy you weren't kidnapped or anything! I was worried sick!” Jaehwa's mom raged with fuming winds coming out of her ears. “Don't you ever LEAVE us like that again.”

 

ω⊙⊙ω⊙⊙ω⊙

Little did they know...

ω⊙⊙ω⊙⊙ω⊙

 

I led them up to the room that I was resting in. I heard a sleeping Junhyung on the other side of the curtain. I think I must've startled him because once I jumped (practically pranced) into the room I saw him bolt upright. Sure enough, he was shocked by the way he saw my unexpected visit from my parents.

"Junhyung! Look, look! My parents!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down pointing at the middle aged man and women


He immediately bowed ninety degrees.  "Annyeonghaseyo." Junhyung managed to mumble quietly.

 

My mother looked at Junhyung briefly. I saw Junhyung's adam apple swallow hard. I wonder what he could be thinking about right now? I watched as my mother reached for Junhyung's hands and squeezed them tightly. I giggled to myself seeing his eyes bulge open when he came in contact with my mother's hands.

 

You...saved my daughter…and you got hurt in the process..”she began, looking at Juhyung with watery eyes and a small smile. “Thank you so much Junhyung-shi, how can we every repay you?” she said, pulling her hands away from mine.

 

My heart felt like it gave out, even if I only had little memory of these people. But seeing how happy she was when she thanked Juhyung made me feel all fluttery inside.

 

It was nothing, it was really the right thing to do..,” Junhyung paused briefly and tilted his head over to my direction. I could've sworn his cheeks blushed a bright red pink when he gazed at me, which made my ears burn as well. He looked at me with such awe I couldn't help but notice it.

 

My thoughts immidiately died down when I saw that my dad had placed a giant leather brown suitcase on the hospital bed. My dad gave a slight nod towards my mom and the click of the suitcase probably meant that it was time to go. I watched as they exited the door, I felt my heart die off a little.

 

Jaehwa-ah, come out in five minutes.” My mom said with a large smile.

 

I turned my gaze back to Junhyung whose face completely changed from awe to some sort of weary depression. I knew this day was my last day. I couldn't believe it, am I developing feelings for this dude I have been spending time with for 3 weeks? Nah! Jaehwa snap out of it! It's all in your head. You are both strangers who helped each other out first of all...

 

ω⊙ω⊙ω⊙

 

 

Silence cleared the room....

 

 

ω⊙ω⊙ω⊙

 

Once the door shut closed, it was only Junhyung and myself left in the room.  In the three weeks and two days we had spent together, it has never been this awkward, until now. Junhyung cleared his throat and went towards me and sat himself beside me on the bed. I watched from the corner of my eye, as he folded his hands and placing it on his lap ever so calmly. It upset me how calm he was being right now.

 

So….you’re getting discharged today huh?” Junhyung questioned me in a small voice, and face positioned to face me. I responded with a small nod, my eyes locked to the tiled grounds, why couldn't I just look up at him?

 

I heard a tiny chuckle from him “To be honest, it was a fun three weeks caring for you Jung Jaehwa.” I felt him turned his entire body to face me. “Be safe, okay?” he said, ruffling my already messed chocolate brown hair.

 

A smile formed on my face as I finally raised my head to face him. “Thank you too Junhyung-shi. Hopefully we’ll see each other in the future…”

 

I didn't quite receive the response I was expecting.. just a small smile and a nod.

 

You should leave now. Your parents are probably wait-.”

 

I cut off him off by his useless talking. I pressed my lips onto his right cheek. I pulled away with large grin and a small giggle seeing Junhyung's reaction.

 

Thank you so much Junhyung!” I said before skipping out of the room.

 

My heart felt so at ease. I couldn't help it but, my heart was skipping beats. I peeped in on him, he was being so cute...His small smile and his hand still on his cheek. And with that, I scurried over to follow my parents. 

       

益益益益益益
All was still...
     益益益益益益       

 

I found myself walking quite happily now that I have accomplished what I did...but I began to wonder what my life would be like now...with my parents..I wonder how school was like...Just then something in my thoughts clicked...I recalled that Junhyung was a gang member...I stopped in my tracks feeling a little dizzy knowing that I kissed a treacherous person. I brought my fingers to my lips, it side to side. I bit them tight and proceeded walking..

 

 

 

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *THUD*

 

  

Hiyeom Xen hur~
Cliffhangers really don't they
Sorry I just wanted to publish this chapter without letting my partner know
Next update will come real soon~ Don't worry
Thank you for reading until now
Byeyeom

(P.S I'm very sorry for my partners title "Dis is so hep hap" she's being a hardcore bbc lately)