With or Without You

Forgotten Love

Jaehwa's POV
 

I sat up a little straighter. Wanting to listen to his story. But I found myself looking around the room instead. My mind began to wander...Was I suppose to worry? being with this person right now? 

"Yah, are you okay?" he asked me

I nodded. I watched his facial expressions change to moody....to confused...to just plain blank. He looked at me with dissappointment and just left the room, shaking his head.


Junhyung's POV


Aish, that girl wasn't even listening to me..

Just then my phone rang...I sighed to myself and answered it. 

"Hello?" I grumbled

"Yah! YONG JUNHYUNG! HOW DARE YOU REJECT MAH CALLS?! YAH JUGULEH?!"

I shut the phone off once again. I just can't handle being yelled at right now. Plus, there's that girl in the room that I have no idea about.... AISHHHH.

My head throbbed  

I decided to leave this building for fresh air, clutching my notebook and a pen before slamming the door shut.

After a few minutes, I found myself inside a coffee shop that was in front of the hospital. After inhaling the scent of fresh pastries and coffee beans, I took a seat and turned to a blank page, and began writing whatever came to my head.


The urge to protect you comes to me without me knowing, it also seems like my clinging 
This situation that fell on top of my head randomly...

 

I sighed deeply and bit the inside of my lower lip, letting the pen roll on top of the paper. The words flowed effortlessly one by one on the piece of paper. It wasn’t much, but…it explained everything I was feeling at the moment.

This situation I was placed in...Taking care of this girl that I barley knew for what was now three weeks… why have I stayed this long with her? Me, a person who wouldn’t show care for anything in the world…but then…

I shook my head and scratched the back of my head.

Junhyung, what’s wrong with you…

I don’t want her to get close to me. It would be better if she stayed away from me, for her own good. It was probably almost time for her to get discharged too right? That way, I have no reason for seeing her again, and everything will just go back to normal.

I intertwined my fingers together and placed my head on the top of them.

..But..Why do I have this feeling its not going to be easy to part ways with her?



Gikwang's POV


I huffed and puffed. Being a trainee really kills. I could keep up with the choreo but it was too intense. I wiped my sweat off with my towel and drank the water from my water bottle. I smiled at my fellow trainees, they were all talking to each other like they knew each other from the start. I hanged my head low..I looked at my phone..I still had that photo where I first claimed Jaehwa as mine. I sniffed and wiped the screen with my thumb. A small smile formed on my face as I began to reminisce the old times.

The old times that was now seemed somewhat..close to ....paradise.

"Hey!" a sudden voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I switched my gaze slowly over to my side where one the trainees I had been working with, that goes by the name Yang Yoseob, stood. 

A large goofy smile appeared over his face as he slung his around my shoulder. You could never tell by this silly side of him that he had one of the most strongest and powerful voices, and was extremely passionate about singing. 

"Who's that pretty girl?" he started, staring with an eyebrow slightly up to the screen of my smart phone. "Your girlfriend?"

I nodded my head with pride. "Yeah,isn't she the prettiest?"

"Yeah, she sure is pretty...but why are you sighing?" he questioned me, patting my back and taking the phone away from me

I watched him look at the phone carefully. 

"I feel like...like...I've made a huge mistake..."

"Waeyo? What happened?" Yoseob mumbled on his words while studying the picture carefully

Nah, I couldn't tell Yoseob. It's only been 3 weeks since I met him. Making him take all this in was too much. I just gave him a slight grin and hoisted myself up. I really wanted someone to talk to though, but I think this time wasn't quite right yet. I did a little arm stretch and stopped due to the sound of a familiar ringtone. I threw my body ontop of Yoseob just to retrieve the phone. I immidiately pressed the button to talk;

"YEOBOSAEYO?!" I yelled, feeling like I defeaned the person on the other line and startling the people in the practice room. I got up and bowed immidiately. I really didn't mean to disturb anyone's business. "yeobosaeyo?" 

"Why did you have to scream in my ear?!" a somewhat familiar feminine voice scolded

"Jaehwa?! " My eyes widened "Jung Jaehwa is this you?!" I raised my voice a little

I ran out of the room and took my conversation outside. I had the goofiest smile on my face right now. I placed the phone back to my ear and dying happily on the inside. I could've sworn I heard the phone case crack due to the pressure I was applying to it. 

"Who is Jaehwa?" replied the person on the other line

Just like that, my smile was wiped off my face. 

"eh."

I sounded quite retarded... I closed my phone shut and clenched it hard in between my right fist. This time I was sure that I had crushed the case and damaged the screen a little. I didn't know what to feel....It's been actually almost a month, almost 4 weeks that I haven't had contact with Jaehwa...My teeth grinded and I lifted up the phone to my face..seeing her....pretty, beautiful, happy and caring face...It angered me to the bone, knowing that I left her just to pursue my own selfish worthless dream. I smashed the phone screen first to the ground. I kicked it a few times till I knew it was broken. I threw punches at the concrete wall till my knuckles started to bleed. I lost the most important thing to me-- I grabbed a fist load of hair and slightly pulled it making it hurt and pain gushed through my eyes.  I let out a loud cry, this...just, hasn't been....things HAVEN'T been going any right. WRONG WRONG WRONG ALWAYS WRONG! I caressed my knuckles and squirming due to the pain I caused them. It scraped and stung like hell. My tears gone down continously and I have been hiccuping the last few breaths. I felt like I could hardly breathe, knowing that she wasn't here at all. I glanced up to see the damaged phone. Screen cracked and shattered glass flew off the device. But what remained was that picture....I hugged my knees tightly and let out my heart-throat cry....knowing this feeling I have certainly reached my limit...

    

I think I'm going insane.     

 

Hiyeom Xen hur~
Augh. Finally we updated. 
It's been how long now ;A:
This has been sitting here since none of us would touch it 
LOL Hope you enjoyed this update though~
Byeyeom

hello. 

we are officaly screwed because its almost 1AM and tommorow is monday.

but we updated after what seems liek forever.

for you guys

<3

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY GIKWANG<333333

anyways..

bye~