Busier but Closer

Park Chorong

After our debut stage, were getting more successful as our song tops every chart were in and also our album are top seller for the month. As of that cause we will be moving into a bigger and comfier dorm.

That typical morning I get a text from my princess Chorongie.

From Rongie~~

Hey my little boo, moving day huh. Don't over do yourself moving the stuff. Just let the managers and the moving company do it. I know you love to brag about your strength but I don't wanna you to hurt yourself. I'm quite lonely today, all my members have a schedule but me. Oh well just stay warm it's getting much more colder. Okay baby boo~~

Aww how could you not fall for that. I'm quite sad tho she's didn't get the right attention. Yeah I mean all other members get atleast couple of schedule while she's taking care of the dormitory. I guess I'll end up like her sometime soon. 

Me,L and Seunghyun went to the designated new dorm first so that we can intercept the stuff while Justin and Dongmin helps the rest of the manager and staff to move the stuff. 

It's quite big and comfy dormitory compare to last time.

L: wow hyung everyone of us will get a room. 

Seunghyun: as for in Korea this is one fancy apartment. 

Kai: you know what I'm living here. You guys will chose live with me or with Justin and Dongmin.

Technically we will have 2 separate housing. Well the other one is just around the corner. 

L: I'm staying with Dongmin and Justin. Since I've stayed with thim for a long time now.

Kai: okay then just don't forget to tidy up once in a while atleast.

We are chit chatting and not long after that all the stuff arrived and we moved and divide the stuff. It's quite tiring but it finished early as a lot of staff are working together. 

Well finally it's time for the managers farewell. They have been living with us from the project X days till the early days of debut. We are so thankful to them.

Manager: I'm gonna miss you boys.....

eXcite: we too hyung....

We hug together and I have a simple gift as a gratitude to the hyungs that support us. Well they will still be managing us,it's just that we won't be living together anymore. After we say our farewell. I gave Chorong a call. 

Kai: hey baby~~~

Chorong: aww my baby boo~~how was moving day?

Kai: tiring but fun. 

Chorong: I'm curious about where you are staying?

I send her the address and she's quite shock with it.

Chorong: you stay just a level below me.

Kai: why seriously?

Chorong: yeah! Is this fate or what since Sajangnim didn't know about us yet.

Kai: I don't know maybe it's fate baby~~~.

Chorong: I need to cook since I'm hungry,baby wanna come over?

Kai: yeah I can do cooking for ya as long there's ingredient laying around.

Chorong: ofcourse they are avaible.

Kai: see ya later baby....

Chorong: okay just be careful not to get caught.

Kai: okay~~~

I hung up and ends up all of my members are teasing me.