Road to her heart

Park Chorong

Months and months passed by. My friend all returned home to Malaysia to further their studies. To be truthful training does tiring but never give up. Today I decide to be at the gym and get myself in shape. It's been weeks since I do this but I skip it yesterday since there are press conference and we record our songs the tittle songs yesterday. So I'm depleted. 

When I arrived at the gym there's no one. Well I guess it's time to see my result. I took off my shirt and see my body. It have muscle compared to before. Then I quickly get myself training. As the time pass by I'm starting to get tired and decide to conclude the training with my usual 300 push up. As I head to the bathroom I bang into someone.

M: oh my gosh I'm sorry.

Chorong: it's okay next time see where you're going.

M: noona?

Chorong: ahh my hero.

M: noona stop it I'm blushing here.

Suddenly she turns red as red as a tomato.

M: noona you're okay?

Chorong: hey could you put on some clothes please.

M: dang.

I put on my clothes as fast as lightning.

M: sorry 

Chorong: it's okay.

M: noona you're here for working out?

Chorong: yeah.

M: mind if i....

Chorong: yeah I guess.

We both start working out together. This is what I wanted to do with someone special. To be truthful we've been contacting each other often. Even my members are suspicious of me. They were most suspicious when Namjoo noona are close to me and ask me about Chorong noona.

FLASHBACK

We just finished Korean language session with Namjoo noona. It's hard to cramp all those in a short time.

Justin: hey bro our teach is calling you.

M: okay I guess I'll be going then.

L: okay we will be waiting you down stairs.

M: okay. Don't leave without me guys.

I ran towards Namjoo noona.

M: yes noona?

Namjoo: how was our leader?

M: ah Chorong noona? She's fine.

Namjoo: why don't you date her.

M: aren't it too fast.

Namjoo: I have something I wanna tell you but meh you will know it soon.

M: okay. I'll better get going.

As I ran down the stairs I kept thinking about the thing.

Justin: hey man what's up with noona?

L: does she flirt with you?

Justin: and these days you're often on your phone , who are you contacting?

M: nothing guys. Eyyy we better get ready I have packed schedule today. I still have vocal session with Huh Gak hyung with Seunghyun and Dongmin.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Chorong: hello earth to M?

M: ah yeah. We've finished. Noona how about we grab some quick breakfast?

Chorong: okay since I didn't have any schedule. We're under rest as for to give you guys way to debut.

We both grab a bath at the gym and both head out to get some quick breakfast at the nearest sandwich place. It's so awkward and none of us spit out a word. I try to break the ice.

M: my body are all sore with hectic preps for the debut.

Chorong: yeah of course. I heard you became the leader of the group and main vocalist.

M: yeah. All that's left the debut performance at Music Bank next week. 

Chorong: don't be so nervous okay.

M: I'll try best. Anyway my stage name will be Kai.

Chorong: you get to choose it?

M: yeah. So from now on my name is Kai.

Chorong: what a cool name.

M: thanks.

Chorong: actually M.....

M: nah it's okay. 

She's so weird today sometimes she's shy and sometimes shes open. Oh well girls they are unpredictable. To be truthful I think I've fallen deeper for her more than just a fan. 

M: so...noona actually I do have something to tell ya...

Chorong: what is it?

M: ahh nothing well I guess this is not the right time.

Chorong: oh since today you have nothing to do and so do I, can you help me shopping?

M: yeah why not. But what if people caught us together. 

Chorong: wear disguise then...Both of us. Since people start to know you.

M: okay.... 

In the end I accompany her for a shopping....To me it felt like a date. Well better shook it off since I don't think she likes me. I've been in too much of one sided love and now I'm afraid to confess.