First Date

Park Chorong

Months passed by as Apink comeback promotion ended. I decide to bring Chorong for a date. Since I haven't have a car yet I borrowed her car. 

Kai: sorry had to borrow your car princess~~~

Chorong: nah it's okay. You need to keep your money for our future right~~

Kai: yes ofcourse my love~~

We went for a drive to han river and decide to just stay in the car so no on will notice. 

Kai: babe you're too cold or what?

Chorong: ofcourse I gotta wear this. If not we will get caught.

Kai: yeah true let's date safe.

Chorong: how was your schedule going on?

Kai: yeah just typical here and there filming yeah that's about it I guess.

Chorong: we will be having our special album this month and will perform again. This time I got to choose the song.

Kai: really? I'm excited already~~~

Chorong: the song tittle is " Cause you're my star ".

Kai: I think I know where this going~~

Chorong: yeah that song is for you. Cause you're my star baby~~~

Kai: awww come here~~

She comes closer and I gave a kiss to her forehead.

Kai: actually im also making a comeback this month. New solo album. You can hear me rap this time around. With 2tittle songs.

Chorong: why didn't you guys comeback in a group?

Kai: well the others are busy. Justin is joining Real Man,Seunghyun going for graduation,L is doing modelling and Dongmin joining Running Man as the new member. 

Chorong: aww poor my little baby you must felt lonely right?~~~

Kai: nah it's okay as long i have you here. Oh yeah hurmm the second tittle song will be ballad. I need a girl voice to help me. How about you babe?

Chorong: me?

Kai: yeah you~besides this song I personally wrote for you.

Chorong: really?

Kai: yeah!

Chorong: thank you baby~~~

Kai: nah it's my major hahaha.

Chorong: I need to give you a gift. Let's head home I have something for you at home~~~

The Next Morning

I woke up in Chorong's room and hugging her body. I play with her hair and she woke up..

Chorong: good morning baby~~~

Kai: morning~~. You know when I was still a fan about when I was still in my high school your song intro of Goodmorning Baby are my alarm and by listening to your voice in the morning makes my day. 

Chorong: aww you're so sweet~~~

Kai: one more you still remember when you're performing in Malaysia?

Chorong: yeah?

Kai: when you were chilling at the back I'm the one who pass my gift to you.

Chorong: can't be the one that I remember aren't slim and chiseled like this.?

Kai: I workout a lot especially after I've finished my high school. I spend most of my days at the gym and eating well and I also practice my singing everyday. So that one day I can meet you and make you my wife.

Chorong: baby~~~youve work hard~~~

She leaned in and give me a kiss. I deepen the kiss and someone knocks on the door.

Bomi: eonnie! Kai! Breakfast!