Apinks Comeback

Park Chorong

After a couple of months Apink are preparing for comeback and today is the day. They release the Pink Revolution album last Monday and they will perform tonight. Ofcourse as a fanboy I'm going crazy over it. My princess have been busy with Comeback and I rarely see her. As for me I'm busy filming variety shows here and there. I've been invited to 2days 1night Idol special.  

The night that the mv been released I'm in my room busy on my phone promoting Apink comeback on Malaysia pink panda club. The most expected thing is that I kept on screaming non stop all of my members are busy teasing me. I hope this album will be a hit. Now I'm in my car alone infront of MBC building waiting for their comeback stage.

Suddenly my princess call me.

Chorong: oppa~~~

Kai: hello baby~~

Chorong: where are you?

Kai: I'm in the studio.

Chorong: what studio where?

Kai: recording studio I'm doing some work for our comeback,well early preps.

Chorong: so you won't be here today~~~

Kai: aww don't be so sad okay. I'll make sure I'm never miss your performance.

Chorong: watch it okay oppa I'm gonna flash our couple ring.

Kai: alright I'll make sure I watch it.

Chorong: okay~~~

Heheheh. Me and manager laugh at her innocent. She's just so cute and cuddly and well I better stop here.

Kai: hyung can I go in now?

Manager: yeah.

I sneak myself into the studio unrecognised. I just hope that I won't be mobbed. I check on the schedule and there's a lot of girl group nowdays. With new IOI to Twice that's a lot of competition. Suddenly I cross my path with Twice Nayeon.

Nayeon: aren't you Kai from eXcite?

Kai: shhh yeah I am.

Nayeon: why are you in disguise?

Kai: nothing much. 

Nayeon: can I get your sign?I'm a big fan of the leader.

Kai: yeah but keep our conversation and encounter a secret okay...?

Nayeon: okay!

I quickly sign and hand shake her and I head straight to the studio. I waited around with other Pink Panda but I make sure that my identity aren't visible. After a lot of performance finally it's Apinks time. 

MC: comeback stage from Apink!!!!

They all get to their place and greet the fan. As promised she wears our couple ring. That's the only ring on her finger. She performed gracefully and to me it's perfect and she didn't forget to flash the ring. After their performance it's time to announce who get no 1 this week. I went out and get ready in their dressing room with the cakes as a celebration for their comeback. Thanks to their manager too for helping me.

CHORONG POV

I've performed well. I hope he saw the ring flash although it's short but well it's worth it. It's the outro of the show and I kept on thinking whether he saw the ring flash or not. 

CHORONG: eunji ya....Do you think he saw it?

Eunji: eonnie he's a big fan of Apink ofcourse he does.

Bomi: yeah well we all know how much he loves you right.

We make our way to our room and I'm being shocked by my baby present as I open the door.

Kai: congrats on your comeback!

Chorong: baby~~~

Kai: sorry I lied to you. 

They all blow the candle and I put the cake down on the table.

Naeun: how did you....

Kai: come in here? Easy i ask permission to this surprise congrats on your comeback by working together with your manager. Hyunsoo hyung thank you.

Hyunsoo: no prob lil bro.

Namjoo: what are we waiting for....

Bomi: attack the cake!

Chorong: Bomi your diet!?

Bomi: awww eonnie~``

Kai: let her eat babe. 

Chorong: okay since my baby said that I'll let you eat.

Bomi: thank you Kai!

Kai: no prob noona~~come on get yourself a piece of cake. Make up noonas here.