Duet and Chemistry

Park Chorong

Today the day that I make my solo debut. This time I wrote the song on my own with the help of some producers to arrange it. I'll be performing 2 songs tonight at KBS music Bank. Chorong also will be performing tonight and she will be duet with me. 

The songs tittle is " What is Love " simple story about someone who are being broken for a long of time and can't get the real meaning of love. But one day a girl came into his world and he finally find the real love. That's the song that I will duet with my princess. The second song tittle is " Eternal ". A hip hop song about wishing for an eternal emotion. 

Chorong: baby, you're ready to face the fans?

Kai: heck yeah. By the way baby,

Chorong: yeah

Kai: you're so pretty tonight~``

Chorong: here comes again my sweet talker prince. 

After the MC introduce us, I went up to the stage first. I bow to the fans and audience. I sing it until my princess makes her way on the stage. She looks so beautiful on the stage with light shine just to her. Finally it's our turn to do the skinship. As the song reach the , I get closer to her and kiss her forehead. The fans went crazy. The song finished and the performance was a success. 

Chorong: what's all that kiss about?

Kai: I can't resist you my princess~~~

Chorong: what if media makes a conclusion that were in relationship?

Kai: nah I'll just say it's just a performance thing. No worries baby~~~

Chorong: promise?

Kai: yes promise~~

Now it's time to perform my second song, Eternal. The performance goes through perfectly and I can rap perfectly. After the performance at Music Bank, I rush home and change into my gym outfit and do some workout. Busy or not, my workout will never be dull.