Debut Day

Park Chorong

It's finally the day. I woke up early to get my stuff and do simple workouts to get my body and mind ready for today. As usual the work of a leader help our manager to wake up all the members. I woke Seunghyun first because we sleep in the same room.

Seunghyun: uh hyung!

M: now wake up. Get ready we need to be at the saloon in 1 hour.

Seunghyun: okay...

I went to Dongmin,Justin and L's room. As usual the maknae are the one who are so hard to wake up.

M: hey Justin wake up!

Justin: ung.....

After all of us wake up we took a slice of bread each and get our stomach filled. Then we sat down at the living room and the manager gave us briefing about today's schedule.

Manager: okay after this you all will be going to the saloon. M, make sure they all wide awake and please don't make silly mistake today.

M: okay....

We all make our way into the car. The hyung line already awake but the maknae line are still half asleep especially Justin.

Seunghyun: hey guys wake up.

Maknae line: yeah....

M: we should be excited that we finally will be making our debut performance and I forgot to mention our mv reach 1million views.

Maknae Line: yeah!!!!

L: it must be because of Justin's charismatic rap style.

Dongmin: nah it's because of Seunghyun sweet voice.

Seunghyun: wait2 we won't be here without our leader, M hyung aka Kai.

M: heh and I won't be here without y'all. Thanks.

All: let's make the best debut stage ever! eXcite fighting!!!!

After a long time at the saloon were finally at KBS music Bank. Wow I can't believe it before I was just watching it on the TV now I'm performing here. It's just surreal.