Accepted?

Park Chorong

Huh Gak: one great voice you have there kid.

M: thank you sir.....

Huh Gak: could you wait for about an hour or so cause we wanna see you later?

M: okay I guess....

Huh Gak: thanks kid see ya later...

I went out the room in still nervous state....I don't know what will be the results are but I'm kinda sure he wants me to be part of the company....

Umesh: so bro how was it?

M: he said wait till they call back about an hour later.

Umesh: that means you're accepted bro.

M: really?

Umesh: yeah then why should they ask you to wait?

M: well that makes sense.

We wait for about an hour. Finally my name and couple other have been called...We gather in one room there standing Huh Gak,Trainer and Pentagon.

Trainer: you all have been choosen and will be in new project group X.

M:( hurmm X what does that means )

Trainer: starting tomorrow you will be training under me as your dance teacher and Huh Gak as your vocal teacher. Those who are foreigners but can't speak Korean hands up.

Couple of them hands up. I put my hands up too since I want to study a lot more into korean language.

Trainer: okay just 3 of em. That's quite right. Okay you will be teach by Apink Namjoo.

M: ( omg..Did he just say Apink...Please tell me this is not a dream )

Trainer: y'all understand!

All: yes.

We all went out ways some of them celebrate with families and I decide to give my parents a call.

M: hey mom, I got a job here.

Mom: wow great...What's that work about?

M: I'll be training under Plan A entertainment and under a project boy band group.

Mom: really that's one great job. I'm gonna miss you for sure son.

M: yeah...Okay mom gotta go I need to spend my time with my friends since tonight the last night we will be together.

Mom: okay...

Umesh walked up to me in disbelief.

Umesh: bro you got the opportunity man. Don't waste it okay.

M: promise man. Thanks for everything tho.

Umesh: yeah no prob friends always help friends right.

M: so where's Edward and Issac?

Umesh: they went to plan A office and buy an album I guess.

M: okay let's spend some time and celebrate tonight.

That night we went to a club and I try to seclude myself since I didn't drink. I just wanna have fun. Suddenly I saw Apink's Namjoo,Bomi and Chorong. Aww man she looks so gorgeous. I'm in awe. Suddenly someone grab her and pulled her to the back alley. Aww man I sense something bad and I chase for them.

Edward: what's up with him?

Issac: let him be.

Umesh: guys I'll go after him okay.

I got to the back alley and the man try to molest her. With sense of justice I grab the man's arm and she drop down to the floor.

Man1: who in the world are you?

M: me I'm just someone that have believes.

I kick the man in the crotch and kick his gut. He drop down to the floor and another man barge out from the van and charge to me I dodge and heard a kick to his neck. It was my friend,Umesh. We're both taekwondo black belt. From what I know Chorong also a black belt but maybe she's just too drunk to protect herself. Suddenly I heard a girls voice. It was Bomi.

Bomi: eonnie what happened to you?

M: she almost got molested by those guys and well I saw it and pretend it from happend.

Bomi: thanks. Eonnie wake up.

M: we should bring her to the hospital and make a police report or something.

Bomi: follow me.

We both followed Bomi and Namjoo and bring Chorong to the hospital. While we're waiting we introduce ourselves.

M: I'm M and I'm 19 years old.

Umesh: I'm Umesh and I'm also 19 years old.

Namjoo: thanks for saving our....Wait aren't you the foreigner boy thats been accepted to our company?

M: yeah I am.

Namjoo: thanks for everything.

All other Apink members arrived and rush to us. As usual Running scold them both for not taking care of the leader. I break to laughter.

Eunji: why are you laughing and who are you?

Namjoo: he's the one who save Chorong and he will be training under our company. His name is M.

Eunji: thanks for everything.

M: it's my responsibility. Well I break into laughter because I can't imagine I could see you noonas bickering infront of me. Normally I saw in the internet or something.

Hayoung: I know this ain't the right time but are you our fan?

M: proudly yes.

Umesh: noonas must still remember the performance at the MTV Asia 2015 performance in Malaysia right.

All: yeah?

Unesh: as A friend I accompany him and during noonas performance he cried badly.

All: awww~~~