First sight love

Park Chorong

CHORONG POV

I woke up in a room with doctors by my side. 

Chorong: doc what happened to me?

Doctor: you're collapse because of substance that a molester give to you.

Chorong: what?!

Doctor: you're okay now thanks to your saviour...If not you will be in big trouble...Nurse call all of them in.

One by one of my members came into the room and two boys joined them together.

Namjoo: eonnie you're okay...

Bomi: I'm so worried

Chorong: whoa...I'm okay lads..By the way who are them?

Eunji: eonnie these 2 boys save you from the molester...

Chorong: thank you so much....

Umesh: it's okay...But actually he ( pointing to the other boy ) are the one who acted quickly and save you first.

Chorong: thank you so much...(tears runs down my cheeks)

M: it's okay....its my responsibility to help people...Please don't cry Chorong-shi

He wipe my tears. His hands are so smooth.

Chorong: nah just call me Chorong or noona.

Both: okay

M: ah I should introduce myself....

Umesh: bro you must be so nervous having all of Apinks member here infront of you....

M: dude stop it.

Apink: LOL

Chorong: so you're our fan. Mind if I ask who are your bias?

M: ermm other noonas please don't be sad I like all of you and my bias are the forever choding leader Chorong.

He's my fan. Wow.

Bomi: eonnie always get handsome and greatly built fan. I'm jealous.

Umesh: noona I'm your fan tho.

Bomi: oops. Hehe thanks.

Umesh: he's the one responsible to be dragging me into kpop and actually I'm greatful.

We talked about this and that and they introduce themselves. M does attract my attention to him. He's just so cool for someone of his age. Omg did I just fall in love. 

M: noona...You're okay?

He stared straight into my eyes. Omg he just makes my heart flutter. I'm drawn to him...