Meetings

Minahyo Stories

I hope you enjoy :) Also if any of you have any domestic au scenarios that you'd like me to write, please feel free to comment. 


A small yawn escapes Jihyo’s lips, her fingers moving quickly as she scans her bag, double-checking that she has all the necessary items needed for the meetings she’d be attending today. If Jihyo had her way, she’d be in bed right now, cuddled up with her girlfriend but unfortunately she needed to be present during these meetings. The older girl sighs in relief when she’s sure that she has everything, making sure to close her bag tightly before grabbing her coat, which was hanging on the chair besides her.

Once she’s put the coat on, Jihyo checks her watch quickly, “7:30, I have about 40 minutes to get to work,” she mutters to herself as she begins to make her way towards their apartment door, bag in hand. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Jihyo stops in her tracks when she hears the soft voice of the younger girl. She turns around, giving Mina a small smile as she makes her way towards her quickly.

The older girl places a gentle kiss on Mina’s forehead, “There, now I’m ready to go.” Jihyo’s eyes land on the younger girl’s cheeks, her smile growing wider as she notices the faint blush. Mina looks down in embarrassment, the blush on her cheeks darkening, “I meant your phone.” She grabs Jihyo’s empty hand softly and gently places her phone in her hand, “But thank you,” Mina mutters softly.

“I’m going now, don’t wait up for me since I’ll probably be late,” Jihyo presses another gentle kiss on Mina’s forehead before turning and quickly heading out of their apartment, “I love you!” the older girl exclaims before the sound of the door closing is heard. “I love you too,” Mina replies quietly with a smile on her face before turning and heading towards the living room. 

-

A sigh of fatigue escapes Jihyo’s lips as she tries to open their apartment door as slowly and quietly as possible, hoping that she hadn’t woken up the younger girl. Her shoulders were slouched, the tiredness hitting her once again as she closes the door quietly, hurriedly slipping out of her heels. Jihyo grimaced as the ache in her feet becomes stronger; wearing heels was not something she wanted to go through again.

The older girl made her way down the hallway, living room coming into view as she continued walking. The fatigue that had been feeling subsided slightly as her eyes landed on the familiar figure that was currently curled up on the sofa. Jihyo placed her bags slowly on the floor gently, before taking the few steps needed towards the sofa.

Jihyo’s lips slowly formed into a small smile her eyes landed on the younger girl in front of her, the tiredness washing away even more as she gazed at her girlfriend’s face, heart fluttering as she admired her beauty. “I told you not to wait for me since I’d be late,” Jihyo muttered to herself as she knelt down so that she was eye level with Mina’s face, raising her hand to push away some of the hair that had been covering her face.

The smile hadn’t left Jihyo’s face as she gently placed her hand on Mina’s cheek. The action caused the younger girl to stir in her sleep and after a few moments Mina’s eyes fluttered open slowly. She was confused for second, her eyes wandering before landing on the older girl in front of her. The younger girl’s heart fluttering as she noticed the smile on her face, Mina responded with a smile of her own as she gets up slowly so that she is facing Jihyo properly.

 “I know you said not to wait up for you, but I wanted to.” Jihyo can sense the tiredness in Mina’s voice and she gets up slowly, taking her place besides the younger girl and wrapping her arm around her shoulders and pulling her into her embrace. “I’m sorry I’m late, the meetings lasted longer than they needed to, Jihyo speaks quietly before placing a gentle kiss on the younger girls forehead whilst rubbing her arms gently in a comforting manner.

“It’s fine. You’re home, that’s all that matters.” Mina leans into Jihyo’s embrace as she wraps her arms around the older girls waist, a smile playing on her lips. “How were the meetings?” Mina asks, tilting her head upwards to look Jihyo in the eyes. “Some of them went better than expected, we were able to negotiate with our clients so that was good,” Jihyo replies as she leans back into the sofa.

“How about you, how was your day?” Jihyo asks as she looks down at the younger girl. “It was ok, I got some marking done, but I missed you. It was too quiet without you here.” Jihyo laughs softly, “I missed you too,” her voice was quiet, her lips lingering just above Mina’s forehead but not quiet making contact. Silence fell between them, neither bothering to move, both holding small smiles on their faces.

A minute or two later, the younger girl breaks the silence, “We should move to our bed, it’ll be uncomfortable for the both of us if we fall asleep here,” Mina yawns softly as she pulls away from Jihyo’s embrace, falling asleep on the sofa in Jihyo’s arms was tempting but she’d rather wake up feeling comfortable and without an ache in her body. The younger girl gets up slowly, the tiredness seeping in as she blinks a few times to keep herself awake. Mina wraps her hands around Jihyo’s wrist and lifts her up gently, intertwining their fingers as she begins heading in the direction of their bedroom.