Laser Tag

Minahyo Stories

“Tzuyu!” Jihyo exclaims as she works her way through the small maze in the building, eyes wide trying to find her teammate in the darkness. When she suggested that the nine of them go out and have fun she didn’t expect that everyone would suggest laser tag. Once she reaches the end of the maze, the older girl takes slow steps into one of the empty rooms to her right, eyes wandering as she tries to find any movement. “Tzuyu!” Jihyo sighs in frustration when she receives no response so she decides to backtrack and continue through the maze.

Her eyes widen slightly when they land on a familiar tall figure, the relief taking over her body at the thought of finally being reunited with her teammate. Being alone was too risky, especially with Jeongyeon and Nayeon on the opposite team; she didn’t want to lose to them. Just as Jihyo was about to move, a hand wrapped around her wrist gently and began to drag her away slowly towards one of the empty rooms.

For a moment she was confused, unsure of the identity of the stranger because of the light, only when she was pinned against the wall gently does she realise who the stranger is. “Mi-” The older girl stops talking immediately when she feels the younger girl’s finger press against her lips. “I just wanted you to myself for a minute,” Mina says with a smile on her face, she keeps her grip on the laser tag gun so that she’s ready to execute her plan.

“But we’re on different teams,” Jihyo replies as she tries to wiggle her way out of the younger girl’s grip, but she halts her attempts when Mina places her hand on her cheek gently. She looks the younger girl in the eyes, trying to decipher what she is trying to do. “Being on different teams won’t stop me from kissing you,” Jihyo’s heart races at Mina’s words, causing her to look away from her in embarrassment. She’s happy that the lighting in the building is low, making it more difficult for Mina to see her blushing.

The younger girl giggles softly as she gazes at her girlfriend, lips forming into a smile as she caresses Jihyo’s cheeks gently. Her eyes traces Jihyo’s features before her gaze slowly lands on the older girl’s soft lips. Not even a few seconds pass before the younger girl presses her lips against her girlfriends. Jihyo immediately responds with the same enthusiasm and wraps her arms around her girlfriend’s waist.

Mina begins to run her fingers through Jihyo’s hair as she bites Jihyo’s bottom lip gently, allowing for her to deepen the kiss. A few minutes pass before Jihyo pulls away from the kiss, her breathing heavy as she gazes at her girlfriend with a smile on her face. The younger girl presses their foreheads together, enjoying the music that is playing whilst being in Jihyo’s arms. After a while Mina leans in and pecks the older girl’s lips before looking up at her, lips forming into a small smirk.

She leans in once again, this time placing a kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek before taking a few steps back and pointing her gun at Jihyo’s chest and shooting. The beep on her gun indicates that she has successfully ‘hit’ Jihyo, earning a point for her team. “Thanks babe,” a giggle escapes the younger girl’s lips, and she winks whilst blowing her girlfriend a kiss before running away quickly to regroup with her team.

A few moments pass before the realisation hits Jihyo, the younger girl had successfully distracted her so that she could shoot her in order to earn more points. She’s dumbfounded yet at the same time she can’t even bring herself to be mad at her girlfriend, finding the situation kind of funny at the same time. Plus kissing her girlfriend was a bonus so Jihyo doesn’t really matter that she’s lost. She laughs to herself, taking a moment to gain her composure and moving in the direction of where Mina had gone.