four.

따뜻한 사람 / In Your Arms

ShinB looks up from the tablet and realises that everyone is already asleep on the car. She frowns, having wanted to have someone to talk to as she isn't sleepy today.

Out of boredom she opens the YouTube application and a thought hits her mind. She grins and out of curiosity decides to search up for videos of BoA.

First she watches the music video for her debut song, and cannot help but gape in awe at the dancing, knowing that the BoA she's seeing in the video is very much of the age of a child. Next she watches a recent video that shows her perfect live singing. Her jaw drops at the flawless performance, wondering if she will ever be able to sing like that.

ShinB watches a few more videos only to be drawn even more towards the woman. She recalls their two meetings and cannot help but feel her heart flutter. Looking down she smiles to herself, suddenly feeling blissful.

ShinB looks at the mobile phone resting before her and grabs it. Unconsciously, her thumb leads her to a chat with the woman that has been on her mind for the past few minutes.

She freezes for a while, confused. Silently she takes deep breaths while her eyes stay glued to the screen.

Should I? She asks herself in her mind as she takes another deep breath. She sighs and finally agrees (complies) to her actions and taps on the message bar.

Annyeonghaseyo, ShinB ibnida ^^ she types, ponders for a while, shakes her head, then deletes everything. Too formal, she thinks. She scratches her head and sighs.

"This is hard," she mutters under her breath, and wrecks her mind for what she should send.

"Ah jinjja," she groans softly, and sighs again.

Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ShinB ^^ she tries again. She tilts her head in confusion, still somewhat dissatisfied by the message.

However, before she can edit it again, she presses on the send icon without much thought and the message is sent out.

ShinB almost drops her phone in shock. She screams, catching her phone, but in the meanwhile waking everyone up in the car.

"What's happening?" she sheepishly looks around at five groggy faces and sighs.

"Ah nothing, it's cos I almost dropped my phone... Go back to sleep..." ShinB scratches her head, embarrassed. She apologises to everyone before she returns to her phone, and sighs looking at the message she has sent.

ShinB wants to put the phone aside and try to rest, but the matter still irks her as she is still unable to get BoA off her mind.

 

 

 

BoA returns to the resting area after another cut, after being informed that she will be filming for two more cuts before the day will be over for her.

Casually she picks up her mobile phone to check her notifications. She spots a text message from a somewhat foreign profile and taps on it.

"Ah, ShinB ssi," she mutters and nods her head with a smile. Curiously she goes on to view her display picture. "Cute," she uncontrollably utters and laughs softly.

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ How are you doing? she quickly types and sends the message out. After that she is called to do some touch-up to her makeup and hair before she will need to return to the set again. She sighs and puts her phone down, growing weary of her busy life as an actress. Nevertheless, BoA convinces herself that she likes it, and is actually having fun.

While the stylist is doing some final touches to her hair, she suddenly smiles at the memory of ShinB. She wonders how she is doing, after their two times of meeting, not to mention the tears that were shed and the comfort they shared. Her smile drops when she starts to be confused at how the simple thought of that girl can cheer her up so much. Releasing a soft sigh, she pushes the thought aside and starts to be serious for work.

 

 

 

"She asks me how am I doing," ShinB whispers with her eyes twinkling in excitement, "she's wondering how I am doing!"

ShinB cannot contain the delight inside her heart and starts to jump up and down, not realising the weird looks her members are starting to send her.

She skips into the kitchen and cheerfully gets herself a cup of water, humming to one lively song that has been in her head for a while now. She stops when she realises what song she's humming to.

"Is that Atlantis Princess?" she turns to see Umji behind her, asking her the very question she's asking herself. Yes, it's Atlantis Princess, BoA nim's song, her heart answers inside her.

Stunned by the cheery nature of her own thoughts, she nods quietly and takes a sip of water.

Once she is out of the kitchen she hurries back to the bedroom and picks up her phone, returning to that very chat.

I have been doing fine, thank you for the concern. ^^ How about you? she cheerfully types away and sends the message. When she puts her phone aside and lies down on her bed, facing the ceiling, she cannot help but grin widely, overjoyed.

That is until the smile fades away when she realises how odd she has been behaving, with all that random happiness, just because of a single text message from someone she isn't even actually close to. 

Confused, she sits up and furrows her eyebrows. Just why am I feeling like this? ShinB asks herself and wonders. 

 


Here's an update like finally... Happy New Year everyone! I'm so sorry for the sudden hiatus lmao so the drama ended which means my source of BoA feels is gone haha sighs I only managed to complete this chapter just now because I am unable to sleep omo to 2:11am now I should really go get some rest already okay thank you so much for reading this I really appreciate it!