two.

따뜻한 사람 / In Your Arms

"Maybe in exchange for you to listen to me too?" ShinB says, and it stuns herself. She silently chides herself for almost speaking without thinking.

"I can always do that," BoA smiles. ShinB is once again stopped short by her bright smile.

"So, what do you have to say?" ShinB carefully questions.

BoA's smile fades and she looks down. She releases a soft yet long sigh as she lets her back lean on the chair.

"Maybe you don't know because you're in a girl group, but I've been very lonely," BoA slowly starts, "and when you're lonely, weird thoughts and emotions start to appear..." she tries to put her emotions into words.

"I may not have experience with that while being in a girl group but I've ever felt that way, so I understand," ShinB nods while replying.

"Really?" BoA softly utters.

"Yes, I understand you, so you can go ahead and tell me," ShinB flashes a small, somewhat anxious smile.

"Okay, I believe you," BoA flashes a small smile, "Since you understand me, I won't hold back."

"Sure," ShinB smiles, but furrows her eyebrows in concern.

"I haven't been very active as a singer," BoA starts, clasping her hands together, "and it makes me feel very, very empty inside," she pauses.

"It's true I've been busy as an actress, and I've been meeting new people who make me happy through work, but I still feel detached from this world," she continues. "It isn't like acting is very easy for me either," she tilts her head as she adds.

ShinB keeps her eyes on the older woman, who suddenly closes and starts to be silent.

BoA's eyes dart swiftly from left to right and vice versa, as she tries to control herself. "It's been worse because I've been alone, I don't have many friends around me now-" she stops. She does not look up as she speak, fearing that she may break down anytime.

ShinB leans forward, deeply concerned by BoA's sudden halt of speech.

"He's been in the army, and I can't contact him much," BoA reveals and her lips. She blinks, and her eyes become wetter.

"A-Ah..." ShinB lets open slowly, completely not knowing how she should respond properly.

"You must be thinking who," BoA releases a pathetic laughter, "U-Know Yunho, Dong Bang Shin Ki, he's my best friend and my sole pillar of support."

"I see," ShinB whispers and nods her head.

"I haven't found anyone I can talk to, who will truly understand me," BoA shakes her head and buries her face in her palms as the tears begin to fall, "and I've been holding in too much I can't do this anymore. It's too painful," BoA gulps, her voice breaking as she speaks.

"I'm sorry for telling you all this, I didn't mean to ask you to come and see me get into such a mess-" BoA drops a hand onto the table as she begins to sob and scratches her head with the other.

ShinB places a hand on BoA's as a form of comfort, and pats it softly to console the crying woman. BoA hides her face with her other hand and sobs hardly into her palm.

ShinB begins to be flustered, but she tries her best to comfort BoA by gently patting her back. The confused ShinB stops for a while before standing up and taking quick, small steps to the counter. She returns almost immediately after with pieces of tissue paper in her hand. She then hands them out to BoA who gratefully accepts, but still refuses to look up or stop crying.

ShinB makes a brave move and holds BoA's hand in hers, which to BoA is a tremendous amount of encouragement and she finds strength again. BoA cries for a good five minutes and stops after that.

"I'm sorry to make you accompany me just to see me this way," BoA chuckles among her sniffling, "What an eventful first meeting," she jokes.

"It's okay, sunbaenim!" ShinB smiles and shakes her head. "You didn't have to tell me all that though," she adds softly.

"Something made me believe that you'd understand me no matter what I say," BoA explains vaguely, "so I did."

ShinB feels a surge of warmth overcoming her heart as she hears BoA's words. Suddenly, those words mean a lot to her.

ShinB can only smile at the statement, which is but enough for BoA to feel at ease again. She lets her lips curve and the warm smile that makes ShinB's heart flutter is once again on her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but, you really look like Jessica," BoA chuckles, covering with a hand.

"Ah," ShinB too, brings both hands to and starts laughing. "I hear that often. I guess there were news articles when we first debuted."

"Really? I've never heard of this," BoA widens her eyes and nods, "I see."

ShinB's mobile phone rings and she takes it out of her pocket. The name that shows makes her flustered, and she hastily picks up the call. "Sowon unnie! I'm sorry I'll be coming home soon-" she pauses to listen.

"I'll be coming back real soon so don't worry unnie yah-" BoA watches as the girl speaks animatedly over the line, and is somewhat amused. "Ne arraseo."

BoA chuckles when ShinB puts down her mobile phone. "I guess we should go," she says before taking a last sip of the hot chocolate that is already lukewarm.

ShinB nods with a smile and puts on her coat.

After exiting the place BoA stops at the door and asks, "Do you know the way back?"

"I'm fine," ShinB smiles and bows. "I'll get going?"

BoA nods and exhales deeply. "Thank you for just now," she says and bows.

"No problem at all," ShinB answers with a sweet smile.

"Um, ShinB ssi," BoA stops her as she is about to turn and leave, "do you mind exchanging phone numbers?"

ShinB silently gasps. She grins and cheerfully replies, "Sure!"