Two

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back home a late after wandering around my neighborhood for a while, this was so much take in and all I could do was replay the whole damn thing again and again. I got a text from sungjong saying “Did you reach?” he clearly sounds pissed because it lacked his usual truck loads of emoji,I replied with only a yes. What would he do if he finds out struck my mind but more than that what will dongwoo do since he saw the whole picture? The whole night went by me lying sleepless on my bed in a hypnotic state thinking about it.

Next day dawned and I woke up praying it was just a bad bad nightmare, I was about to leave the shower when I noticed something on my lips. GOD ING DAMMIT it was a bruise, the right side of my lip where he bit was red and swollen. I slammed the counter frustrated of how to hide this damn bruise at work.

I walked fast past the lobby and straight to my cubicle not lifting my head even once during the way. The rest of the day was pretty much silent apart from the occasional squeals from my boss whose room was right next to mine whenever he got a new level in candy crush or a text from his wife. I was about to get some water when he came running to me “My wife is PREGGGNNAANNNTTTTT” he screamed the last part with his hands holding my arms shaking it vigorously. I laughed a little “Congratulations sir, give my wishes to your wife” trying to get out of his tight hold. He nodded patting my arm and continued his way out skipping like a five year old.

Though he is total weirdo who plays candy crush at office, keeps talking about his wife, the man practically worships her. He was a thousand times better than my old nose digger one. This made me push the thought of resigning back in my head for the hundredth time on the second day at work. I had worked in a few places before never had I encountered human species like in here. They make me so amused that I really would love a tour inside their brains to see what they think.

Making me go back to the incident yesterday, what felt more funny was I wasn’t the slightest angry for it maybe the shock but nothing after. I was more curious on what are the other things I said to howon on that day and what he has in store for me as atrocious as it sounds, one thing I made out of him he’s a guy with so much ego that whenever you try it he will explode like a bomb and wouldn’t stop until he gets his retribution for it. His capricious nature is what that is scary; wonder if he is like this generally.

I was still standing outside my office thinking about it all, I didn’t hear someone calling my name I turned to see woohyun waving from a little afar. I waved back and walked towards him since he wouldn’t stop calling my name. “Had lunch?” he chirped, clearly defining he was in a very good mood. “Not yet” I replied rather expressionless looking at him. “Good I was heading to join the others for lunch, why don’t you come along?” I stiffened a bit at the word “others”, he turned to walk not hearing my “no” until he stopped to check if I was following “What?” he looked at the frozen me “Come quickly I’m hungry” he continued lifting his head in the direction of the cafeteria. “I’m not hungry, you go ahead” I said strutting away quickly not waiting to hear him.

For almost an hour I sat inside the bathroom not wanting come out and see them, exiting only after double checking if the coast was clear.

After work I took a taxi home having no mood to get on a bus and walk, I was getting of the elevator when I caught two people in hoods standing outside my door fiddling with the nob. I walked near them quickly “Excuse me?” making them turn to me. I sighed seeing sungjong and deeper seeing howon behind him with his evil smirk. “What the hell Lee sungjong don’t tell me you tried breaking into my apartment?” I questioned suspiciously since the keypad was open on the door.

“No, why would I?” he said sulking pushing my shoulder, “Okay stop talking and open it I really need to get in urgently” he said clutching his stomach.

I punched in the numbers and opened the door; sungjong pushed and ran past me. I was about to enter totaling forgetting an existence behind. He was hymning a cheerful tune leaning on my door like nothing ing happened and smiled widely at me when I turned to him. I glared moving out of the way to let him in.

“Nice house” looking around making himself at home sitting on my couch, legs on the table, he immediately turned to look at me “Why are you still standing come sit?” tapping the empty space next to him. I dropped my bag and sat there not wanting to talking to him and worsen my already spoiled mood. I was about to place my phone on the table when he pushed and got on top of me, it was so fast I stared at him wide eyed “What the fuc…” he pinned my right hand on the couch handle making me to pause and kept hovering over me to reach something behind me. He finally took something from behind “Remote” he whispered inches away from my lips “I was looking for the TV remote” he smirked and went back to his normal position leaving my jaw hanging.

“What are you gaping at? Close your mouth” sungjong said walking to the couch. I sighed storming into the kitchen. I really can’t handle anymore sudden seizures howon is going to give me; I was so frustrated hated myself for not hating him for all this. It would have been a ton more easier if I had ing hated him. I banged closed the refrigerator when sungjong came from behind. “What’s wrong boo?” he said hugging me, I elbowed his stomach and sat on the kitchen counter deep sighing again.

“Why did you come here and why the hell did you bring him here?” I fired at him with clenched teeth. “I can't come here without asking you before hand?” he pouted standing in front of me. “Sungjong-ah I’m not angry with you, now would you please leave along with him I’m in no mood to entertain you both” I pleaded clasping my hands.

“Hey hey listen I just wanted to check up on you since woohyun hyung said you acted weird in the afternoon, I thought you were sick or something” looking at me seriously. As much I wanted to tell him about howon, I refrained and threw up a happy face assuring him I was alright and finally sent both of them out.

For a few days I glued myself to my cubicle and my apartment not paying attention to anyone except work, beer and some candle-making a new obsession I took up to divert my mind but ended up lighting up one of my plaid shirt and poured wax over my favourite rug.

It was a good thing sungjong and the others were busy they hardly noticed me, or else he would shoot questions like Sherlock at every opportunity he gets and dig everything out of me which would lead to a destruction of either one of the amazing friendships sungjong had.

I walked in to the lobby thinking it was yet another peaceful day without encountering any of them when I spotted sunggyu sitting in my cubicle fiddling with my minion post-its.

“Oppa” I said a little taken aback by his presence, aren’t they supposed to be having a photoshoot today played through my mind. Over the days, along with my work I kept a secret track of their schedules including the individual ones as stalker-ish as it sounds just so I could get in and off work without bumping into them and today it said clearly they had a photoshoot for a popular in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter