Chapter 8: His Regret

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His new image

 

The news was hard for her to take as it came sudden to her and not knowing about it at all. After the meeting ended, she hurriedly went out of the meeting room without looking making eye contact with him and returned directly to her desk, sitting there in deep thought. She really was not expecting that especially when it came from her own boyfriend, her trusted boyfriend. She was just dumbfounded.

After a seriously long day at work, she finally felt relieved that she was able to go home and let her head rest. Thank God it was friday. She left her workplace as quickly as she can, looking around trying to avoid him if possible. Little did she know, he was waiting for her at the lobby wanting to explain things to her. When they caught with each other, she ran the other direction away from him.

"Jihyo yah....Jihyo!" He called her as he tries to catch up with her at the back. "Please...can we talk?" He persuaded her.

She finally stopped walking and turned to him, "What do you want, kookie? Oh wait i mean Mr Kim Jong Kook, the CEO of K&K! What more do you want from me? Haven't you hurt me enough already?" She said angrily.

"Jihyo yah...please...let me explain..."

"What more to explain? The truth is out now right? I get it, Mr rich guy! Men like you loves to toy people feelings, isn't it? So it's true after all that men are all the same! Men are all like that!"

"Jihyo yah...you misunderstood me! It was never my intention to lie to you. Let me explain everything!"

"I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. You lied to me from the start even before we got together! What more secrets are you hiding from me, Jong kook sshi? To think that I love and treasure our relationship so much that I actually chose you instead of my career. I lost that opportunity to get promoted because of you!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter