Chapter 7: The Reveal

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apologies for my comment in my previous chapter. Had some setbacks in my life that I felt unwanted and insecure which made me unmotivated and decide to end the story once and for all. But things got a little better now and had the motivation to write the story once again. Will try to update as much as I can for those who are still interested in this story. :)

 

 

It was a tough decision for her to make as both her love life and career matters to her. After giving so much thought on this, she finally had made a decision without consulting kookie about it. He was not aware either of their conversation with the big boss previously. She had since told the big boss of her decision and hoped she will not have regrets in the future.

Kookie on the other hand, was thinking far too about his relationship with Jihyo eversince they became an item. He felt that she is obliged to know about him being the CEO of the company and did not want to keep any secrets between them. He will definitely revealed it to her when their relationship is more stable.

It is exactly 6 months kookie had been in the company. The big boss called kookie in to the office out of the sudden which made many of his colleagues surprised by his sudden call. Nobody knows why.

[In the big boss's office]

"Jong kook ah, today marks the 6th month of you being in the company. It's the time now to reveal the new CEO of the company! Are you ready?" His dad said to his son excitedly.

He was taken aback with his sudden decision, "Mwuh? But this is too sudden, appa! Why do you always have to make decision at a last minute? I am not prepared for this!"

"It's okay, son. You don't need to prepare anything. I am just going to inform the staffs about my departure and of course introduce them the new CEO that is going to take over the company!"

"Not today, appa...please!" He begged.

"This is the right time, Jong kook ah. I insist!" He said in a stern voice which made him startled. "I had prepare a suit for you. Get changed into this quickly and styled up your hair nicely to show a good impression to the staffs. We will have a meeting with them in 10 mins time!"

Feeling angry with his dad's decision, he still headed to to the gents room and get himself changed and properly styled up his hair. He was unh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter