Chapter 5: Jealousy

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in the office, the both of them were smiling sheepishly to each other every single time whenever their eyes met. One particular colleague lady, Miss Park who actually had a crush on him caught the act and couldn't help but to ask kookie in jealousy, "What's with you looking at Jihyo that way? I saw you smiling and even winking at her."

He was taken aback with her question,"Whaat me winking at her?"

(What should i say....what to tell her...I don't want anyone in the office to know I liked Miss Jihyo)

He just thought of anything that comes into his mind,"Oh...my eyes was caught with something actually...see...." He blinked his eyes a few times pretending that his eyes was really caught with something dusty.

"Jinjja? Gwenchana-ya kookie? Let me blow your eyes for you...." She took the opportunity to get close to him.

As she gets closer to him with no gap in between them, someone from afar saw everything. Literally everything. From her view, her eyes saw that they were kissing; kissing in the office!

(How dare he do this to me...I couldn't believe this...)

To be honest, Jihyo is easily jealous when someone especially a lady gets close or flirt with kookie. Like really jealous. But now, she just couldn't believe the guy who has just confessed his feelings to her, are like the same, with all the other men in the world. They just couldn't resist women!

She distracted herself from looking at the new 'couple' in the office and focus on doing her work. Little did she know, kookie wasn't even kissing her in the first place and even tried to stop their colleague from getting close to him.

"Gwenchana, Miss Park. My eyes is alot better now. Gomapseumnida." He slightly pushed her away from him.

"Well if you needed anything, just let me know, kookie ah...I'm always here" She winked.

(Did she just winked at me? Sorry lady, I only have my eyes on Miss Jihyo...)

He went up to Miss Jihyo afterwards after the incident but she seemed quite cold towards him then. The clueless kookie wondered why when previously, she was ever smiling to him. He thought for awhile and then suddenly remembered about the incident with Miss Park.

"Miss Jihyo...it is not what you think when you saw me with Miss Park earlier on...."

"I'm busy, kookie sshi. Don't disturb me!" She said furiously.

He knew she was not in a good mood just by her tone of voice and so, he left her alone to cool down on her own. Right after work when all has left except for Jihyo and kookie, he took the chance to talk to her again, hoping she had simmered down by then.

"Miss Jihyo...are you mad at me?" He politely asked her.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She answered without looking at him in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter