Chapter 1: The First Time

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just brokeup with a rich man whom she had dated for years. Then onwards, she had trust issues on men who came from a wealthy family due to the betrayal of her past relationship which she swore to herself she will never date a rich man again.

She worked in the company of K&K for about a year now with a managerial position. Just only today, an intern came to join the company. She was told that she will be in charge of handling the new intern.

The office especially the women were already talking about the new intern, muscular built appearance, wearing geeky specs with his brown hair neatly styled up on his first day of work. He wasn't looking that nerdy as people thought an intern would be, except that he was actually good looking and kinda cute. She could hear the women in the office already gossiping, "How can an intern be so good looking?" That intern is so cute!" "You think he has a girlfriend yet?"

She saw him from afar slowly approaching towards her direction. She quickly stopped looking, pretending to do her work on her desk as he approached. She only then looked up to him when he called out her name.

"Miss Song Jihyo?" He called her in the sweetest tone that could make all the women's heart melted just by listening to his voice.

"Neh?" She answered as both looked at each other in the eyes for the first time.

Her heart skipped a beat as the good looking intern whom the office were gossiping about, was right infront of her.

He smiled and extended out his hand to greet her, "I am kookie, the new intern!"

She stood up and returned the gesture but was surprised when he told her his name, "kookie?"

"Ah...." He laughed. "It may sound like a dog's name but it is actually my nickname. You don't mind it, don't you?"

"Well not at all, kookie." She lied. She was thinking how could this muscular built guy has 'kookie' for a name. It doesn't fit with his appearance at all. She wanted to burst out laughing right there but she held it in as she bites her lips.

"So...how old are you anyway?"

"I've just turned 30, last April!"

"Oh, it means yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter