Chapter 6: Decision

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the shocking confession to each other, both are assured that they could finally called theirs. In the office, Miss Park was still being ever so suspicious with the two and was constantly looking at kookie's moves secretly like a spy trying to uncover some truth.

She did not even realized the big boss was behind her, feeling curious and similarly looking at the direction where her eyes are staring.

"What you looking at? " He started the conversation with her.

"Shhh keep it down...I don't want them to find out I am secretly checking on them" She presumably thought it was one of her guy colleague who was talking to her, never in her mind thought it was the big boss.

The still curious big boss could not help but to ask, "Why are you checking on them though?"

"I suspect something about kookie and Miss Jihyo. Seems like there's something going on between them"

"How do you know?"

"I've seen them smiling so sweetly and winking at each other. I even saw kookie putting his hand once on Miss Jihyo earlier"

"I see...." His voice changed after finding out something about his son. "So...you are going to be a spy now instead of an admin officer in my office?" He said sarcastically.

"I am good at this, don't you think? I should be a spy right?" She laughed and only then turned her head to the person talking to her. "AHHH...you scared me! Mr Kim?!"

"So you still want to be a spy, Miss Park?" He smirked.

"Ah ni. I...." She stuttered out of nervousness. "I'm sorry Mr Kim, I'll get back to my work!" She quickly walked away to hide her embarrassment.

(Is my son really in a relationship with Jihyo sshi? hmm I need to get to the bottom of this...)

Jihyo was called in again by the big boss. She was not as nervous as before as she knew it is one of that time again the big boss wanted to know about the progr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter