Chapter 12: Disbelief

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo felt finally at peace after she left the big boss office. However as for Jong kook, he still has some doubts about his dad's conditions. Jihyo was examining his face all these time as he looked troubled even after signing the paper.

"Wae oppa? What's with that face?" She asked though she knew it has got something to do with his dad.

"Nothing" He lied but his face shown otherwise

"Are you still thinking about the contract earlier? You are, right?"

He just nodded, giving an unpleasant look.

"Don't think too much, oppa. You know it worries me when you are this way? Things will be fine. I assure you!"

For the sake of his girlfriend, he put the matter off his mind and smiled, to not worry her. Then on, she worked hard and tried her best to do everything well to give the big boss a good impression of her. Jong kook on the other hand is learning all that he needed to know with his dad before he finally become the head of the company.

He was later told by his dad that he was needed to go overseas for a few days to see whether there is an opportunity to expand the business out of Korea. Again, his dad made a last minute decision without telling him in advance but he still followed as told as he knew it is required of him to travel on business trips often after taking over the company.

He knew he needed to go but his heart wants to stay here at the same time mainly because of Jihyo. He was worried for her, afraid that something unexpected could happen while he is away.

"Oppa...just go there at ease! I'll be okay here!"

"But I'm worried for you, Jihyo yah"

"Oppa...don't worry about me. I will take care of myself when you are not here. I promise you!"

"I will be busy while I am there. But please update me your whereabouts while I am away, okay?"

"Arasso, oppa."

"Saranghae, Jihyo yah!"

"Saranghae, oppa. Take care of yourself there. I will see you in a few days time!"

Things was going well for Jihyo in the office without Jong kook around. All is well until one of her colleagues came up to her over in the least expected way.

"Yah! There is a mistake in this invoice. The quantity is supposed to be 10 but why is it 100? How could you make such mistakes?!" Her colleague, Miss Park asked her angrily.

Jihyo looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter