Chapter 17

Celebrital Lovers

PS: Author did not make English Version.

Chapter 17

爱你真的不容易,但我爱你♥♥♥♥ (Last chapter)

“快!小猪在等你们了!” Fahrenheit’s manager nagged endlessly as she buzzed around the make-up studio, trying to get the boys to be prepared for the show. Fahrenheit was promoting their latest album “很安静” and they were to portray a dreamy-manga boy look. Aaron applied more gel onto his hair, hoping it wouldn’t get messed up while Fahrenheit danced during the show.

“嗨~你们好慢!作主持人的我还得等你们四个!” Guigui complained as she moved toward Jiro. “你的头发乱了!” She shook her head and requested him to bend down slightly so that she could help him touch up. However, as Jiro was very tall, Guigui had to tip toe quite a fair bit and was leaning very close towards Jiro for support. Aaron who was standing nearby saw what was happening and snatched the bottle of hair-gel from Guigui.

“我帮他放!” He pushed Guigui away.

“你 干吗啦!你的头发也没弄好还多管闲事?” Guigui snatched the bottle of hair-gel back. Aaron sulked and stuck his tongue out at Guigui. Guigui looked at her boyfriend and laughed helplessly.

“真爱吃醋!” She scolded him under her breath as she moved towards him.

“快 啊,我帮你弄头发啦!” Guigui pulled Aaron closer and started fixing his messy brown hair. As soon as she did that, a smile formed on his toned face and he hung his arm around her waist. Then, he pulled her closer and smirked at Jiro who was looking in their direction. Guigui caught Aaron’s act and whacked his head.

“人家对我没感觉啦!他只对旻沛有意思。”

“我知道啊。但我正在以防万一!” Aaron explained with enthusiasm.

Guigui laughed and pinched his nose.

“那旻沛喜不喜欢大东?”
Aaron shrugged.

“但那天大东有送她回家。” Aaron added.

Upon hearing what Aaron said, Guigui smacked her forehead and frowned.

“你真得很迟钝!这不是代表他们已经在一起了?”

Aaron played with Guigui’s ponytail.

“不知道,我只知道你是我的~” He boasted and watched Guigui as she turned pink. Then, she tried to divert the topic.

“那乔乔和亦辱- - ”

“他们只是好朋友。但听说乔乔接下来有好几部戏要拍”

“你 还跟他又联络哦。。 ” Guigui replied sulkily. This time round, Aaron was quick to catch her reaction. “我只会爱你一个人。相信我。” Aaron looked at Guigui in the eye as she smiled sweetly behind pushing him away to hide her feelings.

“我也要去准备了。” With that, she turned and left the room.

- - -

“今天我们也别来兵!让我们欢迎飞轮海!” Show Luo announced and Fahrenheit entered the studio.

“大 家好,我们是飞轮海!” A brief introduction was made and they moved on to talk about their album. As Aaron introduced the band’s album, Guigui’s eyes never once left his. Being alert and extremely observant as usual, the ever playful Show walked towards Guigui and pushed Aaron aside.

“我比较帅!看我,不要一只看着炎亚。” Show pretended, trying to tease Guigui indirectly. Guigui flushed and rolled her eyes at him.

“我 哪有- - ” She muttered while Aaron laughed loudly. His heart was fluttering as he realized that Guigui was looking only at him throughout the entire session.

“你笑什么笑啊?” Guigui scolded Aaron.

“我就是爱笑啊!” Aaron rebuked.

“你还说!再说我就翻脸了!”

“好 啦!不说!” Aaron was afraid of angering Guigui as he couldn’t stand the feeling of her ignoring him. He slid towards her. However, he didn’t see a wire connected to a nearby keyboard and tripped.

“啊!!!!!” Aaron shouted as Guigui grabbed him just in time. However, being much smaller and petite, Guigui couldn’t hold onto Aaron weight and fell along with him. Then, as she opened her eyes, she saw Aaron’s lips on hers as Show, Jiro, Calvin and Wuzun fell onto the floor laughing their hearts off. This was definitely the first time they got a chance to see the duo kiss. Guigui hastily stood up and wiped her lips. She hit Show on his arm and stared at the camera man.

“可以剪掉对吧?”

The camera man was laughing too as tears appeared at the side of his eyes. He shook his head, his face red from laughing.

“不能。这是Live” Guigui stared at the cameraman in disbelief. Aaron stood up and gave a shock expression.

“那- - 那刚才- - ”

“全 台湾都看到了!” The cameraman answered Aaron’s question before he could even asked. Guigui widened and glared at the others who were still laughing.

“怎么办!” She tugged Aaron’s arm and begged him to think of something to solve this matter.

“最好就继续啊!”

“哈?我—”

Before Guigui could reply, Aaron pulled her into his embrace and pressed his lips onto hers tenderly. Now the whole entire world would know that this girl was his. No one can ever ever touch her again. Guigui struggled at first but soon could not overcome the temptation to kiss Aaron back. She responded gently, telling the whole world that this man was hers.

----------------------------------------------------------
Stay tune! There's still the epilogue!!!